Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hanoi Jane speaks out at rally

mountain muscle said:
Sitting in an enemy aa gun for pics is treason. Being photographed in propaganda photos for the enemy is treason.
Clearly, we define treason differently then as I don't really see either as that damaging then the items listed in my post. If there's an official definition that validates yours, then I'm with you. If not, then we agree to disagree.

EnderJE said:
Clearly, we define treason differently then as I don't really see either as that damaging then the items listed in my post. If there's an official definition that validates yours, then I'm with you. If not, then we agree to disagree.

Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

mountain muscle said:
Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
Okay. I'm with you. She should be hung. Well, for that and the bad movies that my wife made me see over the years.

However, using that same definition, then shouldn't the Red Cross and any humanitarian effort fall under the same sword?

EnderJE said:
Okay. I'm with you. She should be hung. Well, for that and the bad movies that my wife made me see over the years.

However, using that same definition, then shouldn't the Red Cross and any humanitarian effort fall under the same sword?

Are the Red Cross a citizen? Do they give aid to the enemy?

I like your attempt to confuse the issue but she should have been tried a long time ago.

BTW I got that little gem from the Constitution.

She is a big stinking pile of steamy poo...
AnimatedPooSteamingCLR.gif

Her opinions and activism, whether you agree with them or not, are the highest form of protected speech under the constitution-- political speech. Don't mess with that. It isn't treason. It is free speech. If you don't agree with her, call her names, protest, whatever. That is your right to free speech, too.

No treason here.

heatherrae said:
Her opinions and activism, whether you agree with them or not, are the highest form of protected speech under the constitution-- political speech. Don't mess with that. It isn't treason. It is free speech. If you don't agree with her, call her names, protest, whatever. That is your right to free speech, too.

No treason here.

it's only free speech when your in the US doing it.

heatherrae said:

No treason here.

We are talking about her past. She commited treason period.

heatherrae said:

No treason here.

She gave aid and comfort to the enemy by broadcasting messages to our troops from Hanoi a la "Tokyo Rose".

heatherrae said:

No treason here.

Hanging out with the enemy and wearing one of its helmet could be seen as treason. Again, it all depends on how you see it.

Top Bottom