Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

had my first kali class......

yeah, shins and forearms are the easy part. Its the parts of you body with soft stuff, weak bones, and muscle that isn't much fun.

Try some Zeng Gu Shui mixed with IcyHot. Ibuprofen also helps. Well, of course so does percocet and vicodin, but thats another thread:)

ahh, it only hurt for like 5 days (what am i saying....only?!?).....i;ll go look up what zeng gu shui is too :)

i need to teach someone acupressure massage soon i think, i can only reach so much of my body :p

ibuprofen cream might be nice everyonce in a while too :)

hopefully they will pick up momentume again.....he moved into some good conditioning for a period, but he seems to have moved away from this and more onto techniques.....

while the technique side is good one of the reasons i wanted to do thai boxing was the conditioning......if he doesnt do any this week, i may ask him after class, i already asked his assistant

aside from this the classes are going well, quite physical but nothing i can;t handle :D

Top Bottom