Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino didn't take synthol?

i am what i am said:
Of course. synthol all the way. I was just stating what he was telling everybody.

I wasn't directing that at you bro :)

I read the article where he claimed that it was test and eq he used and not synthol.

I gotta agree with those who say synthol can be beneficial. I've never used it, as noted by my less than average physique... But, I still think Dorian would have looked much better if he had used synthol to fill out his torn bicep. Just a thought. I've heard of others doing this. And, I suspect that Idris Ward-el did on one bicep and it doesn't look nearly as bad as Dorian's did. I say this because I'm a huge Dorain fan and would have liked to see him finish his career with two biceps. Same thing with Tom Platz- though he probably didn't have any option like that available.

Jacob

Here's the pic of him before he started using it (WTF ever)! He's full of shit. Lokk how fu@#ing deformed his arms look!

Before Synthol "Yeah Right"

fuck now christmas is ruined for me, had no clue santa wasn't real. i don't believe that arnold only took light primo cycles, i don't believe lee priest takes moderate cycles, ive been told by many bbers that he is the biggest juicer of all hence his kidney problems and lack of presence lately. i can believe that dexter jackson probably took some of the more moderate cycles for a pro. i feel that he is very genetically gifted and proportional. he claims to have only done light cycles and i could buy that. now when freaks start talking bout how they haven't touched synthol, gh and the whole 9 i just don't buy it

Top Bottom