Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going on and on and on and on...

noktern

Hey folks,

I am UTFSE, but wanted to throw out a specific question unique to my experience.

I'm 36, naturally my T registers below 200. Docs have put me on all the various topicals. PCPs dont seem to encourage injections around here (in my experience). Not sure of how effective the anti aging clinics are, or what they can do here in Denver, Colorado. I don't mind handling everything on my own.

I'm just starting my second cycle (anabol, proviron and a TestE+TestC blend 600mg [high, i know, it's okay] for 16 weeks, plus the auxillaries like Aromasin), and I feel incredible. Like I had no idea how dark and idle i had become. Night has flipped on to day. It's profound. Low T seems to have a serious effect on my mental state, and this has been a very stressful year (divorce, chapter 7 (i hope), eldercare, jobloss, move), and I've not coped too well I guess.

I've heard a lot of talk about guys who just STAY ON a cycle... the longest I read about personally was 3 years and going. I have no health insurance right now, so even if there was a local doc to help, it may be too expensive.

Anyway, I am considering staying on, dropping to a lower dose with Sustenon for downtime, but still keep it *high*. I'm not asking how to do it, just if any of ya'll have stayed on for reasons like this? Any anecdotes?

Thanks guys. Take it easy.

Last edited:
My advice to you, especially considering your financial situation would be to forgoe the cycle and just take about 150-200mg per week of test. That will put you very high normal lab range or above AND allow you to stretch the test out for triple your cycle length.

You got a lot of stressful stuff going on in your life, take it slow and steady.

Hi nokturn

Totally agree with Zyglamail.

If you're low in T and this has been confirmed by a blood panel, then in a normal world you'd be a candidate for a therapy style suited to you. It irks and confuses me that your GP has tested you and in the light of the results, has refused to treat your condition appropriately. Is there any other reason why your GP has declined to put you on an injectable therapy? I mean...has he tested you for hypothyroidism or any other condition that may interfere with a straight T deficiency?

Anyway, that's by-the-by really. There's no contraindications I know of that says you cannot be treated with injections.

So...as I said, I agree with Zygla. You should forget an on-cycle for the time being and get your blood levels stabilised on a therapeutic dose of T. Doses under around <400mg/wk
don't usually require an AI, unless there is high conversion of T to oestrogen, usually supported by a blood test or obvious symptoms. It's never a bad idea to have some Arimidex or
something on hand though just in case.

I've been on 250mg/e2wks of Sustanon 250, for 11 years now. I have never needed an AI unless I'm cycling, in which case I personally, use either Masteron or Proviron. I know it's not for everybody but that works for me and I use it.

Okay, so back to the main point. You could stay on at a lower dose of T ( 150-200mg/wk) all year round if you are low and it's verified. Then you could still cycle like the regular guys do, and do, say, 2 or 3 eight to ten week cycles a year. The in-between time could be taken up with your therapeutic dose.

Your health is paramount here, and doing big cycles continuously it is going to be negatively affected eventually. The peaks and troughs of high doses and different drugs is going to play havoc with your boldily and mental systems, and thus, your well-being.

If you are having low T symptoms and it is considered medically needed why are you not just going by the dr advice and going on trt?

Top Bottom