Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucked up football thoughts

went to this game. will break it down.

texas has bad offense coaching
lacks passion at times
vince young knows 10 pplays thats it
vince young is being keyed on as they figure him out
there defense if you scramble and no huddle is bad
tech was awesome to watch
bad coaching plays and turnovers by texas

so I am saying they are not that good. sorry and i live here.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
back of the bus and no BCS Bowl...how about Winslow and his drops... bwahahaha soldier boy

The attitude of the players and haphazard disoriented coaching has defeated the Canes. No squad member is humble about anything. . .and thats why it hilarious that the team is crumbling.

Watching Miami crumble is a guilty pleasure, hehe. I wonder what in the hell happened, aside from Brock Berlin just being horrid. It's like the clock struck midnight and the carriage is once again a pumpkin.

That aside, a few thoughts from yesterday:

The Tech - UT game was friggin' awesome! That's what college football is all about. Tech is pretty much my third team - I grew up close to Lubbock. They are one of the most exciting teams this year to watch. It was cool to see a bit of redemption for Mock though as well.

OU - I didn't get to see the game, but the score was really low, all things considered. I did read the stats - WTF? White got sacked FIVE times? Man, I hope they don't take that game to tech. Louden, did you see the game? What happened?

Ohio State - their luck doesn't seem to run out. Once again, they hung around with a team and end up getting them.

LSU - quietly beat the piss out of Alabama. They've got a great argument for the NC game, if they win out.

Top Bottom