Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucked up football thoughts

magman1 said:
52 point spread for the oklahoma game...u guys think OU could lose a game and still be in the national championship game...i know later loses seem to count more, but there is not much question who is the best team in the country

I agree. . later losses are detrimental. Oklahoma's coaching staff is doing a fine job of convincing the team that each game is important.

Its tough to make it in college football. . you really have to win all games just to make it.

louden_swain said:

Look what OSU did to Tech. . . .OSU let the game go at the end and Tech still couldn't pull off a win.

Our defense didn't show up in that game obviously, but we got over 300 yards in the 4th quarter alone and almost beat them!

We beat UT last year when they were ranked in the top 10, we can do it again.

ChrisOh said:
TTU beats UT tomorrow, then OU the week after.

It was a good game but Texas overcame -3 tournovers to beat Tech in Austin on Senior Night on a Saturday Night...

What a game and OU wi9ll not lose to Tech.

Might be TX and LSU in a big Bowl...if we finish with no more losses we should get a nice BCS Bowl.

That loss yesterday was THE most painful loss I ever went through. Lost in the last minute of the game by 3 points, had a chance to tie but our FUCKING KICKER, ARGH!

ChrisOh said:
That loss yesterday was THE most painful loss I ever went through. Lost in the last minute of the game by 3 points, had a chance to tie but our FUCKING KICKER, ARGH!

Sorry bro. . .but Tech was headed no where anyway.

You gotta be careful about calling games before they take place.

I must confess that Texas is looking sharp.

I wish there was a way that Texas could match up with Miami. . . .I believe that Texas could take out Miami.

USC and LSU are great teams. . . . of course, we cannot forget about Florida State.

I think that Oklahoma will have a tough game against Tech. . .but Stoops will certainly convince his team on how important it is to beat Tech to get into the National Championship.

I watched K-State. . . .the team is great!!! They absolutely destroyed Nebraska.

I watched Miami struggle. . .as far as I am concerned the Canes can get to the back of the bus cause thats where they belong.

Tech does get a lot of players that didnt get recruited by the other Big 12 schools, Wes Welker was turned down by OU and tech was the only one that offered him a ride and look where he is now =).

Top Bottom