Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucked up football thoughts

Longhorns/ OK they would have been the only team to play and know them. hmmmm

Somebody bet me that Nationakl Championship game was going to be OK vs. UCLA. Not USC, but UCLA. I asked him to describe what color the uniforms were just to make sure he wasn't thing the USC Trojans. He really means UCLA. Its a lock fo sho.

It would be interesting to see Ohio state match up against Oklahoma.

There is something about Ohio State. . .cough cough defense!!

I think the Sooners could defeat OSU. . . . but it would be a tough game.

BTW. . wheres Miami?. . . muah ha ha ha ha!!!

Get to the back of the fuckin' bus!!!

Looks like all east lovers including ESPN was wrong again!!!:D

This is interesting for me. I went to USC. My parents went to Oklahoma, and I've been cheering for them my entire life. If both teams win out...

Right now OU is the best there is by far. USC is second, but after watching both all season I'd have to conclude that SC would get killed by OU because of their pass defense.

As far as the Big 12 Championship goes, KSU would probably give OU the best game. Possibly Mizzou in a rematch - they didn't fare too bad, comparatively, in the first meeting. KSU does have a fair amount of team speed.

Title game - SC would play OU really hard, and history is on their side in the series - SC leads it 5-2-1 I believe. But OU would win out - they are just too damn good. The matchup between Stoops and Norm Chow would be pretty cool to see though.

If OSU somehow makes it - OU will dismantle them. Their offense is just too weak. Their defense will attempt to make it a game, but just a few slipups and they're screwed.

LSU - haven't seen them play, but from what I've heard they might actually be the team to play OU.

Onto another sick thought...OU plays Baylor this weekend. A&M beat Baylor 73-10. OU beat A&M 77-0. You do the math.

Biter. . I like your views.

USC is a tough team. . .

As for Oklahoma. . .the team must win the next 3 games. . its all about taking 1 game at a time.

Thanks Louden.

OU's biggest opponent right now is themselves. Stoops seems to be keeping a lid on their egos though. No one is shooting their mouths off this year - it's all business.

Their toughest opponent left might not even be the Big 12 Championship game. It could be Texas Tech, simply because they put up points. The South this year is by far and away the better division.

And if I were Mack Brown, I'd pray that they don't end up in a bowl game with OU. That would be very bad for his career.

Biter said:
Thanks Louden.

OU's biggest opponent right now is themselves. Stoops seems to be keeping a lid on their egos though. No one is shooting their mouths off this year - it's all business.

Their toughest opponent left might not even be the Big 12 Championship game. It could be Texas Tech, simply because they put up points. The South this year is by far and away the better division.

And if I were Mack Brown, I'd pray that they don't end up in a bowl game with OU. That would be very bad for his career.

Any chance Texas could matchup with Miami??;) ;)

I would love the Canes to be rolled by the Longhorns:fro: .

Interesting matchup. :D

The Canes seem to be imploding. A friend of mine had a theory about this:

THG is found, and is tested for. Canes start falling apart. Could it be...?

Or it could just be that Brock Berlin sucks.

I'm sure Texas would like a piece of the Canes as well, given the last outing against them was so disastrous. Hell, the Canes have to win out though. The way it looks, that is no sure bet.

biter no offense if ohio state beats both purdue and michigan they should jump over usc in final week polls. both teams in top 10 as of right now. ohio state only has a loss to a than ranked team. has beaten ranked michigan state, n c state, washington, bowling green, iowa so based on that there schedule would be ranked higher than usc.

Top Bottom