Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time anavar only cycle help!!

beneltaforce

5"8'
150 lbs
`13-14%
been training hard for about a year

I'm new to steroids and I've done a lot of research but i just wanted some more help before I start my cycle.

I was just wondering if 20mgs ED with var for me would be sufficient to get pretty cut in a six week cycle with 3 weeks PCT with nolva or maybe something else you guys suggest. i figured a low dose of 20mgs ED would be enough for someone my size to lose a the last 5% bf

any help would be appreciated

i think you are considering this too early. not meaning age although if ur under 21 its illegal yadda yadda yadda. u still got plenty of noob gains to go with a proper routine and diet. u still got plenty of natty test. whats ur routine and diet like.. and if i was to help 20 mg is a lady dose. for realz mango, literally a womans dose. var is very mild. if i was also too help id say start at like 50 mg every day and see how you react to that. ive ran var upto 100. but lets start with diet and routine

yea 22 and only been training a year? you got enough hormones in your body to make gains, and you havent even started getting anywhere near your potential if you have only trained a year...learn more about training, diet, supplements....go at it a few more years, and then revisit juicing.....

i think you are considering this too early. not meaning age although if ur under 21 its illegal yadda yadda yadda. u still got plenty of noob gains to go with a proper routine and diet. u still got plenty of natty test. whats ur routine and diet like.. and if i was to help 20 mg is a lady dose. for realz mango, literally a womans dose. var is very mild. if i was also too help id say start at like 50 mg every day and see how you react to that. ive ran var upto 100. but lets start with diet and routine

thanks alot for the info but i was considering var just for cutting, not really expecting to make any considerable gains if any. i can gain a good amount of muscle without any supps but it is insanely hard for me to get below 12% bf

I agree 20 wont do much and at 13% you dont really have to worry about losing much muscle if you are trying to lose some weight. post your diet and your routine then we can give you some tips to help you reach your goal because gear is no mircale so most likely if you are where you are now w/o gear you wont get that much further with it..

thanks alot for the info but i was considering var just for cutting, not really expecting to make any considerable gains if any. i can gain a good amount of muscle without any supps but it is insanely hard for me to get below 12% bf

I'm calling bullshit on what this guy is saying that he can gain muscle

I agree 20 wont do much and at 13% you dont really have to worry about losing much muscle if you are trying to lose some weight. post your diet and your routine then we can give you some tips to help you reach your goal because gear is no mircale so most likely if you are where you are now w/o gear you wont get that much further with it..

Monday Chest
Dumbells Presses-3sets
Incline dumbell presses-3sets
Dumbell flys-3 sets
Incline flys-3 sets
Weighted Pushups-3 Sets
15 Min Cardio

Tuesday Legs
Lunges-4 sets
Squats-4 sets
Calf Raises-4 sets
Leg Curls-4 Sets
15 Min cardio

Wed Lats
Weighted Pullups- 4 sets
Dumbell rows-4 sets
narrow grip pullups-4 sets
bent over rows-4 sets
alternating grip pullups-4 sets
15 Min Cardio

Thurs Shoulders
Side raise-4 sets
Alternating dumbell press-4 sets
Reverse flys-4 sets
Front raise-4 sets
Shrugs-4 sets

Fri Bis and Tris
Dumbell french press-4 sets
Chair dips-4 sets
Dumbell kick backs-4 sets
Dumbell Curls-4 sets
Hammer Curls-4 sets
Barbell Curls-4 sets
Reverse Curls-4 sets

Saturday and Sunday-20 min high intensity cardio

Diet
1st Meal-1 cup oatmeal with 8 oz chicken

2nd Meal-Same as above

3rd Meal-2/3 cup oatmeal with 4 oz chicken

4th meal-same

5th meal-same

6th meal- 4 oz chicken

Im begining to suspect that because of the lack of variety in my diet it is causing me to have trouble keeping the muscle i gain while on a cutting cycle

again any help would be greatly appreciated

How about ditching bodypart training and train upper and lower body splits, or full body lifts 4 times a week....push some real weight around and you might not lose muscle as much if thats really a problem...

start every workout with either power cleans, snatches, deadlifts, push press, jerks, bench, squats, front squats, etc..then move into big rows, chins, inverted rows, lunges, one legged RDLs, step ups, split squats, your DB work, and hard intervals

Top Bottom