Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Primo Var but on HRT for 9 years

Ok guys, I've ditched Prim! I just can't see myself pinning 5cc's of oil based solution up my behind. So I have decided do Var 40mg and Proviron 50mg. It's been a week now. I's starting to feel restless, anxious, depressed sometimes, and a bit anti social. Couldn't sleep last night, and today I had anxiety. I've read that Var can cause that. I was thinking of stopping the whole cycle because of these sides. What do you guys think?

Ok guys, I've ditched Prim! I just can't see myself pinning 5cc's of oil based solution up my behind. So I have decided do Var 40mg and Proviron 50mg. It's been a week now. I's starting to feel restless, anxious, depressed sometimes, and a bit anti social. Couldn't sleep last night, and today I had anxiety. I've read that Var can cause that. I was thinking of stopping the whole cycle because of these sides. What do you guys think?

Var messes with my head as well. S- 4 gives var like results. Try lowering the var dose and add in 25mg S- 4 twice a day. Perhaps a lower var dose will lesson the negative sides.

Thanks John. Maybe I should do 30mg Var? What's S4 and where do I get it? Maybe I should stop taking my fat burners and pre workout drinks, since it has stimulants?

Thanks John. Maybe I should do 30mg Var? What's S4 and where do I get it? Maybe I should stop taking my fat burners and pre workout drinks, since it has stimulants?

Stimulants will keep you up at night and cause anxiety, no doubt.

S- 4 is a selective androgen receptor modulator specific to skeletal muscle. It doesn't impact smooth muscle like AAS. It is a safer way to go. The results are an almost immediate increase in vascularity and muscle hardness without any water retention. It reminds me very much of Anavar but without the dip in sex drive or mind issues.
Click on my superiorpeptide.com banner in my signature and go to the research liquids section. We sell S- 4 there. My 25% discount code is JJ25PERCOFF.
Keep you S- 4 dose to 25mg twice a day, or 12.5mg four times a day. It has a 4 hour half life. It comes in an oral sublingual liquid that you hold under your tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow. This gets the S- 4 right into your blood stream.
The only side effect is the possibility of some night vision impairment and a slight yellow tint to your vision, but I only find this occurs with doses above 50mg per day. Any vision sides completely return to normal a week after stopping use.

I also split my dose am/pm. Maybe my pm dose of 20mg is too late that causes insomnia. Thanks for the tip John. I'll definitely check the S4 out. Maybe that's a better alternative.

Top Bottom