Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Primo Var but on HRT for 9 years

Whow!!!! Thanks Dylan! Well, this changes everything. It seems like a lot to take, than my original Prim/Var. You sure this cycle has lesser sides? I will read up on this and check out the links. What about supplementation like, NO2, Whey, Creatine, and Pre workout? Which ones should I continue and/or stop while in cycle?

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

sarms are ALL non methylated, minimal to no sides, etc... all your supports are listed... there is nothing more added brother... your just looking at a picture and not what's actually on there... its mainly supports, etc... i did add proviron in there but that carries little to no sides... i made this cycle for you to have the least amount of sides with the max results... you can take all the other supplements you are on now without any problems whatsoever...

Thanks again Dylan!! I'll definitely check this out. Finalize my cycle this week.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Oh, what about my HGH use @ 3.6 ius?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Oh, what about my HGH use @ 3.6 ius?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

thats up to you... my thoughts are that its completely unnecessary here but that's your call... i tend to stay away from advising on it because i don't really advocate it unless its absolutely necessary and in your circumstance, it most definitely is not... that's up to you though bro

Top Bottom