Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football

Sending the money in to play for a bigger pot would work. That way we would only need ten owners minimum for a league.

Sandbox or NFL.com deals with ten minimum im pretty sure. The only difference would be one is individual defense and the other is team defense.

Sounds alot better than handing over 210 for no reason. I guess we should be able to get at least 10 owners here.

If anyone wants to do that, i'm all for it. I'll wait a few weeks then before i sign up with cbs, to see what people are going to do.

Ok fellas, post your e-mail addy if you want in on the league.

1st-150$
2nd-100$
3rd-50$

30$ entry fee, gonna be at Sandbox.com

Once I have recieved your check, I will send you the password to the league.

The live draft date will probably be Around early to mid August, later in the day, on a week day.

Once again, you will have my home addy, phone number, and anything else so your money is safe and the pot will be paid.

Last edited:
Natymike said:
Ok fellas, post your e-mail addy if you want in on the league.

1st-150$
2nd-100$
3rd-50$

30$ entry fee, gonna be at Sandbox.com

Once I have recieved your check, I will send you the password to the league.

The live draft date will probably be Around early to mid August, later in the day, on a week day.

Once again, you will have my home addy, phone number, and anything else so your money is safe and the pot will be paid.

I'm down for that....... count me in.

Top Bottom