Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football

Natymike said:
We tried this shit last year, I set it all up and it totally failed.

We had 10 reliable bro's join and by week 2 nobody gave a shit or even checked their team. Me, Latimer, and Thermo were the only ones who stuck it out for most of the season.

I was rolling everyone but I lost Edgerrin James, Jamal Anderson, Terrel Davis, and the rest of my studs to injury so I let Latimer take it. His team sucked but it was the best of the 2 that were still active ;)

I'm curious how the money pot will work over the internet since nobody really trusts anybody.

By the way, I've done all the sites as well and Sandbox is the best by far. So if you are doing Sandbox AND A LIVE DRAFT, count me in.

check out our draft thread, brings back memories
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=44475&highlight=Fantasy+football

that's easy. i'll be the league commissioner, and send all the money to me. :D ! seriously, i'll stick it out. last year i lost my first 4 games, and won the last 9 or 10 and ended up in second.

I have been in leagues and run my own big money league for 4 years now. I would love to jump in an a league here if there is room.

i was thinking cbssportsline.com

$30 per player and the league champion gets a check from cbssportsline. If someone else wants to set something up go ahead just remember i'm in!!

Natymike since you're familiar with eveything if you don't mind setting it up yourself. I usually join 5-10 leagues a year including all major sports and pay for about 2-3 of them but i really don't care. It's up to you guys where you want to set this up!

Natymike said:
We tried this shit last year, I set it all up and it totally failed.

We had 10 reliable bro's join and by week 2 nobody gave a shit or even checked their team. Me, Latimer, and Thermo were the only ones who stuck it out for most of the season.

I was rolling everyone but I lost Edgerrin James, Jamal Anderson, Terrel Davis, and the rest of my studs to injury so I let Latimer take it. His team sucked but it was the best of the 2 that were still active ;)

Bret Favre (4th round steal)
Marshall Faulk (1st pick overall)
Shaun Alexander (aquired in a trade for Isaac Bruce)
Jerome Bettis (5th or 6th round steal)
Terrel Owens (2nd round pick)
Marty Booker (waiver wire aquisition)
Tony Gonzalez (3rd round pick)
Potsy Farrior (waiver wire)
Keith Brooking (waiver wire)
various defensive flex guy
various kickers

landslide victory 13-3 record

My squad was money, son.

i don't remember my complete team (1st in the league and won $700) but my starters were...

McNabb QB
Staley RB
Bettis RB
Owens WR
Harrison WR
Pollard TE
Akers K
Eagles D

Funny because the steelers D was my reserve.

I won the Elite Yahoo Fantasy League last year. I think in the end only 3 or 4 guys were still making picks.

rudedawg said:
I won the Elite Yahoo Fantasy League last year. I think in the end only 3 or 4 guys were still making picks.

Yeah, I missed like 2 weeks while I was hunting and was so far down I stopped picking. Someone should start another one of those up this year. Do they have one that let's you pick against the spread?

Top Bottom