Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football

rotovibe said:
so is it the 30$ per participant league or something else?
If it's free I'm in for the whole season.

sandbox.com

30$ per person. I like Sandbox also but the league won't stay active if people don't pay for their team, trust me.

Who is down, seems like we only got 4 or 5 guys, need 10.

Ok draft date is set, for Aug 2nd 8:30 ET

I have sent out e-mails to all the bros who said they will play.

Post your e-mail addy if you are interested.

remember, 30$ entry fee, winner takes 150$.

cbssportsline.com

Whats the deal if we sign up and and don't end up with enough minimum owners by the time the draft rolls around?

Would they auto place us at random in public pay league that has openings or refund the credit?

I think its a minimum of 12 owners, made up of 3 divisions, with 4 teams in each division for 14 weeks.

Each division winner makes the playoff and the 4th best record gets the wildcard. 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 in week 15 playoffs.

Winners of week 15 play for the cash in week 16.

Last edited:
if its NOT free, i'll play... last year i gave up on all my "free" leagues cuz i liked my pay leagues far more...

If you got an email from NatyMike--yall go sign up

If you are interested and You did not get an invitation shoot him a Private Message

lets get this going

Ok you bring up some interesting points.

If the league doesn't fill, it will combine us with some other league in an automated draft.

And we do need 12 teams, for this reason, I will probably make the league public to make sure it fills.

The site will be taking a ridiculous 210$ from our pot

It sucks that the site is taking that much money out of our pot, the only other solution would be to send all the cash to someone.

I've been around here for over 2 years and most of you know me, I will give yall all my phone number and personal info. The money could be sent to my paypal account so I never see it. Then I can cash it out and pay whoever at the end of the season. This can be done and it will add a lot more $$$ to the pot.

I am all for having a 300$ pot instead of a 150$ one, let me know if something like this is an option. Huntmaster and I can get full re-funds for our payments at cbssportsline. We can do Sandbox or something esle if the pot is sent to me.

We can break up the 300$ between the first 3 spots, this is something I would MUCH rather do, but it is up to you guys.

This will be a binding contract for me to pay, yall can sue me if I don't, YOU HAVE NO WORRIES.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom