Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football

cure

I'm going to be creating a league soon and was wondering how many people would be interested in joining? Could be free or we could pay a small fee of $30 each and play for cash prizes of $150 for each league champion. I wanted to have an all EF league. I'll see how many teams can be added..i believe 12 at most.

So who's in?

If it's free and you get reliable people to join up, then I'll join.

I'm the defending Elite Fitness Crew FF league champion.

You can go 8,10, and 12 max. At the end of the season last year, we only had 4 people still actively playing out of 10 teams. It sucked at that point because people gave up for one reason or another.

That's the whole thing though. If we have to pay, the participants will want to be more involved therefore less people will choose to drop out. We have the choice though. Draft is only in a months time so we have time to discuss it.

I'd like to, but last year I got so busy with work that I wasn't an active participant in th Sandbox league, and this year I'll be in bootcamp from August until November so will miss a good portion of the season.

If you got room, I am definitely in--i love fantasy football.

the last couple of years me and some friends at college played on NFL.com--they keep track of everything for you.

Let me know

We tried this shit last year, I set it all up and it totally failed.

We had 10 reliable bro's join and by week 2 nobody gave a shit or even checked their team. Me, Latimer, and Thermo were the only ones who stuck it out for most of the season.

I was rolling everyone but I lost Edgerrin James, Jamal Anderson, Terrel Davis, and the rest of my studs to injury so I let Latimer take it. His team sucked but it was the best of the 2 that were still active ;)

I'm curious how the money pot will work over the internet since nobody really trusts anybody.

By the way, I've done all the sites as well and Sandbox is the best by far. So if you are doing Sandbox AND A LIVE DRAFT, count me in.

check out our draft thread, brings back memories
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=44475&highlight=Fantasy+football

Last edited:
Top Bottom