Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy football question

chris350

I was considering maybe starting carson palmer instead of peyton manning this weekend since the are playing the browns. The browns are just that bad. But considering the lack of run game from indy and the fact that indy will throw into the endzone even from the 2 yardline just makes it almost impossible not to play him. It just seems a possiblity Palmer just lights it up since the browns are that bad. Should i start palmer over manning against the browns? I think there is a solid chance he could put up something like 350 and 3tds but then again manning will probably do the same against the seahawks

no bengals are a run heavy team this year... keep peyton in, he always produces

you probably shouldn't listen to puddle after what happened to his fantasy team last week

I would start peyton

EDIT: i saw monkey rapes goat on your sig, and idk why but i linked myself to it. That's not the first thing i wanted to see this morning

Top Bottom