Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expos and Twins are dissolved !!!

The Whole F/N Show said:
Montreal doens't deserve a team so good riddance to the Expos. I heard they weren't even on TV there. Now that's just pathetic. Twins I would kinda miss, but that's life. I was kinda always a Kirby Puckett fan.

This year yes we had them on TV but since 1994 the Expos were the most ridiculous team in MLB. After 1994 season (they were champion) Walker, Grissom, Ken Hill and John Wetteland left the team. The former owner traded them for no-names rookies and we all know what happened. After the new owner Loria came here with such a bad attitude that it fucked everything up. Last season he asked an astronomic amount for TV rights and thats why we had no baseball on TV. SO in conclusion, since the Bronfman sold the team in 1990 it has been a shame. I still remember the great years in the early 80's with Tim Raines, Andre Dawnson, Tim Wallach, Gary Carter, Andres Calaragga....

I don't think Montreal will miss the expos........it's a shame, their just a hockey town I guess. Now the Twins, I have no comprehension as to why they would be considered for dissolving. Actually, I'm wondering why they want to dissolve any teams in the first place???

Fuck Baseball, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it,fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.............................

2 world series in the last 15 years and placing #2 in our division last year should have counted for something. Carl Pholad is a mother fucking piece of shit, most of his family thinks hes an asshole, I know one of em.

You have to give the Expos credit for putting a pretty decent team on the field, considering what they had to work with.

They managed to put together a good minor league
system, just couldn't keep the players around.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
I don't think Montreal will miss the expos........it's a shame, their just a hockey town I guess. Now the Twins, I have no comprehension as to why they would be considered for dissolving. Actually, I'm wondering why they want to dissolve any teams in the first place???

no they dont miss the Expos, I dont too since the product was crappy lately. People were tired of hearing owners begging for money in order to get a new Stadium (which was stupid since we had one....). The Twins ? Cause the owner lost more than 150 millions during the last 10 years. They were poor motherfuckers like us. Honestly more teams should have been dissolved including Kansas City, Miami. You're right dissolving wasn't the solution. This has been said many times: the solution is a real redistribution like the NFL otherwise this league will be made of the Yankees, Mets, Braves, Dodgers and Arizona.

I don't agree with doing away with the Twins. They have a storied franchise, with 2 World Series teams. I hate to see this. Get rid of the fuckin' Marlins instead.

manny78 said:

This year yes we had them on TV but since 1994 the Expos were the most ridiculous team in MLB. After 1994 season (they were champion) Walker, Grissom, Ken Hill and John Wetteland left the team. The former owner traded them for no-names rookies and we all know what happened. After the new owner Loria came here with such a bad attitude that it fucked everything up. Last season he asked an astronomic amount for TV rights and thats why we had no baseball on TV. SO in conclusion, since the Bronfman sold the team in 1990 it has been a shame. I still remember the great years in the early 80's with Tim Raines, Andre Dawnson, Tim Wallach, Gary Carter, Andres Calaragga....
You can't forget Hubie Brooks!:)

Top Bottom