Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Products displayed as In Stock Are NOT in stock

whatever issues you have going on Greg will take care of you don't worry

domestic Supply does have certain things out of stock but whatever you need they'll get it to you

greg is the man! if he is resolving it then you need not worry

like sometimes this sort of thing can happen it's not their fault it's just bad communication between the brand and the website

Yes I'm fully aware they are top notch and I have never had any issues with them, ever! I trust them fully, it's why I was surprised at what was happening because it's never happened before, but they have great service and customer support and stayed in contact with me the entire time until we resolved the issue by replacing the product that was not in stock. I greatly apreciate them for all the help, I meant no harm in this thread, and I'll still be using domestic over anyone.
As for my Cycle, I'm about to hit Week 6 of my Tren/Test/Mast cutting cycle. It started like this,
Week1-4 Winstrol 40mgED
Week1-12 Tren Acetate 150mg/week EOD
Week1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 375mg/week EOD
Week1-12 Masteron Prop 210mg/Week EOD.
I don't inject on the weekends so shots are EOD only Mon-Wed-Fri.
Caber and A.I on hand when needed!

If theres anything you think I could change for the better, im all ears. This is my 4th Cycle. Been training for the past 5 years, my Diet is on point, Especially on this Cut. I'm 5'10 @185 pounds, down from 210 last bulk.
@bubbanader thats a good cycle but 150mgs of trenbolone is fine so you mean you pinning 50mgs eod? 3x
and for the masteron i would keep it around same as acetate 150mgs/week dose to start off
and test enan why the dose is so strange 375mgs, what kind of mg/ml is the bottle?

on the ai not on hand, you'll need to use it in start if you decide to go 300+mgs test sports TRT base
but you also need organ liver support line n2guard and cardarine gw for tren sides

but thats just guess work right? you know why bro? simply because we dont know much about you :)
it would be helpful for the EF family if you started a LOG journal with your current log Tranining diet stats history in a NEW THREAD
we can plan the cycle there as a big EF family and guide you big time
-and you dont need to wait to get the gear to start, we start now and PLAN into the cycle

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone masteron cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Top Bottom