Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

Phenom78 said:
LOL

Are you Bi Polar;)

Not even close. Just one naturally smart mother fucker. It runs in the family.

Absolutely not.

I am making the claim that the ORIGINAL Hebrew and Greek writings of Biblical account commonly refered to as the Bible declare THEMSELVES that God is a fact by their own description and account, and as such either prove or disprove themselves as a whole.

I also claim that because of the prophecy contained therin, to which modern history, archaeology, physics, and all other scientific fields seem to agree with more each day, that the accuracy of the said Bible proves it is divine as it claims.

That is all.

:rolleyes:

I also claim that because of the prophecy contained therin, to which modern history, archaeology, physics, and all other scientific fields seem to agree with more each day, that the accuracy of the said Bible proves it is divine as it claims.

That is all.

That is complete BS

People would beleive the cow jumped over the moon if they were told from birth.
Read 'Might is Right'...It exposes religion(especially Christianity) for what it really is, slave dogma. Religion turns Men into slaves/half-lings with no sap.

Why even debate religion, when all religions are based on myth. Religion does not have a leg to stand on.

ragnar06 said:
People would beleive the cow jumped over the moon if they were told from birth.
Read 'Might is Right'...It exposes religion(especially Christianity) for what it really is, slave dogma. Religion turns Men into slaves/half-lings with no sap.

Why even debate religion, when all religions are based on myth. Religion does not have a leg to stand on.

Hey man, the cow did jump over the moon and the dish ran away with the spoon. I'm certain of it. I remembering reading about it as a child.

theprofessor said:
im not even reading through all these posts...
but ill be damned if David didn't kill Goliath... this is no argument...

If it was in a book, it must be true.

Top Bottom