Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

this whole thread...
...is only made... started... to get the Christians all riled up...
why post like this? so what if you found some conflicting information on the internet... i could look up a million sites discrediting every religeon out there... and ones discrediting evolution as well...
You dont see Christians posting up "youre all going to hell"... "youre all wrong"... maybe i missed those...
but posting controversial... biased information is... at the least... disrespectful...
...the only reason i even respond... is to make a few points... which can be put in check.... and with every check... we offer a balance... so the argument is never settled... bottom line... Christianity is a faith based religeon...
but nobody here is forcing it upon you... so chill out and mind your manners..

Someone with an experience is never at the mercy of someone with only an argument. I have been in services and felt the spirit and the power of God touch me. I have never had a drunk, a high or taken a pill that parallels the way it made me feel. God or his word cannot be figured out with the five carnal senses alone. It takes a revelation to fully understand God and his word. You are all entitled to your own opinion, but don't forget, that it is all that it is; your opinion.

Recruit said:
Someone with an experience is never at the mercy of someone with only an argument. I have been in services and felt the spirit and the power of God touch me. I have never had a drunk, a high or taken a pill that parallels the way it made me feel. God or his word cannot be figured out with the five carnal senses alone. It takes a revelation to fully understand God and his word. You are all entitled to your own opinion, but don't forget, that it is all that it is; your opinion.
...couldnt have said it better myself bro...

Subzeero said:
I read the entire thread, and not even one well rounded logical arguement in defence of christianity. This is my favourite thread ever.

Good job guys. Lestat said we will evolve from christianity (religion), as we did evolve out of cannabalism and stupid rituals. That made my day. Gave me a lot of hope.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Recruit said:

Been there, done that. I'm convinced it's nothing more than getting caught up in the moment, allowing oneself to be manipulated by the ceremony, and the power of self-delusion.

Recruit said:
bro I've felt the same exact way..... at a concert, or good play, or during great sex and yes, I've felt it at religious ceremony, of MORE THAN ONE faith! That is what proved it to me, that I could get the feeling in more than just the traditional Christian way, and others could too. Something's fishy don't you tihnk? You must question it yourself, any intelligent being would.

Mr. dB said:
Been there, done that. I'm convinced it's nothing more than getting caught up in the moment, allowing oneself to be manipulated by the ceremony, and the power of self-delusion.

Yep. Especially on Dec 25th, you know... the big birthday.

As rediculous as it sounds It makes more sense scientificaly AND with just plain old common sense that Aliens or time travelers came to earth at that time and fooled all these people than to think that god was behind all of this..... Blind faith is the only leg that most religions have to stand on. Blind faith is a great way to throw your hands up and say "well fine if you dont have blind faith, you will goto hell" That sounds more like fear to me....and fear is commonly known to be the devils tool....so who are they worshiping? God? or the devil? To think that people refuse to believe things that are obvious because the rest of the world and the media says its dumb to, yet millions believe in a book written by MEN (not god....MEN) with all its outrageous tall tales...Why? Once again because the rest of society tells them to. Most people are just lost and scarred willing to believe everyone else to fit in.....Its very sad.

Kaz

That's why I tend to lean towards eastern thought. Sure they have their traditions and what-not, but it's not an institution aimed at collecting obedient followers. The enlightened ones of these traditions have passed down ways of meditation and thought that helps someone figure out the truth of life and god on their own. Everyone's path is different, and they recognize this. The key to this doctrine is that all truth - everything about god and life - is already inside of you. They just try and show you ways to get to it instead of saying, "Here are the rules. This is what you have to do to get to heaven. Obey! Follow! Only our way is the right way." Funny how a buddhist will look at all people (no matter what their religion) and see the same unlimited potential in everyone. The minute a christian sees a muslim, most of the time they think that the muslim is going to hell and they begin to judge instantly without even knowing the person. There's the difference my friend.

theprofessor said:
this whole thread...
...is only made... started... to get the Christians all riled up...
why post like this? so what if you found some conflicting information on the internet... i could look up a million sites discrediting every religeon out there... and ones discrediting evolution as well...
You dont see Christians posting up "youre all going to hell"... "youre all wrong"... maybe i missed those...
but posting controversial... biased information is... at the least... disrespectful...
...the only reason i even respond... is to make a few points... which can be put in check.... and with every check... we offer a balance... so the argument is never settled... bottom line... Christianity is a faith based religeon...
but nobody here is forcing it upon you... so chill out and mind your manners..
I post things like this because I know its a hot topic, and if it just gets one person to think for themselves I consider it worthwhile.

I'm not out to change anyone's minds, maybe just enlighten people a teeny tiny bit.

Top Bottom