Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

theprofessor said:
...satan is nothing... only what we let him become... they did not have to give in to temptation... they gave satan his power by submiting to his temptations...
i walk with God... spiritualy... not physicaly...
Uh, satan told them that the fruit from the tree would give them POWER and make them gods right?

Why would adam and eve care about that? Something IN THEIR GOD GIVEN NATURE caused them to want that.

Wake up bro, you are self delusional.

theprofessor said:
your analogy is off a bit imo...
adam and eve were grown adults... not toddlers or infants... he simply let them out into the world and gave them free will
sounds a lot better to me than making us all mindless zombies...
he did not set us out without giving man greater advantages than any beast...
no... i would not do that to my children now... but... if my children decided to do horrible things etc... at an adult age of course... i would still love them... but may not agree with what they do or support it in any way...
God dosn't give us the punishment... we dish it out on ourselves...

I dont think that my analogy is off. Adam and Eve were children of God, he didnt create them as infants and then watched them grow. He created them already well, grown up and they were naive, cuz they havent had any of the fruit of knowledge yet. So, yes, they are equilent to our children that are still trusting, naive and know nothing of the wicked

theprofessor said:
its simply a day to celabrate... who cares what day it is... or was or will be...
that makes no difference...
if my birthday falls on a weekday... we probably wont celabrate it that day... does that not mean i didnt have a birthday celabration???
why even bring this up??? :rolleyes:
and no... dec. 25th is not in the Bible... quit making things up... get some education... ...even though I dont agree with Lestat and Krishna ...they still have valid arguments... this is just pathetic...

the only thing pathetic is your attempt to defend a book of falsehoods with unintellegent drivel that only shows how dense you truly are.

And BTW thanks for the grey karma, I know you probably meant to give red, but you can't red an Elite Mod.

If 25th isn't in the bible, then why do Christians celebrate it? They make their own rules? Or just fail to follow the rules Constatine made?

AAP said:
If 25th isn't in the bible, then why do Christians celebrate it? They make their own rules? Or just fail to follow the rules Constatine made?
the 25th is not in the Bible. Christians celebrate it cause at the same time as christianity was evoloving, another cult was very big - Mithras. His birthday was on 25th of December. Both Mithra and Christ were visited by sheperds, Mithra performed miracle like raising the dead, healing the sick etc, before returning to heaven, Mithra had a last supper with his 12 disciples who represented teh 12 signs of zodiac. As you see, Mithras and Jesus are almost like the one and same person

foreigngirl said:
the 25th is not in the Bible. Christians celebrate it cause at the same time as christianity was evoloving, another cult was very big - Mithras. His birthday was on 25th of December. Both Mithra and Christ were visited by sheperds, Mithra performed miracle like raising the dead, healing the sick etc, before returning to heaven, Mithra had a last supper with his 12 disciples who represented teh 12 signs of zodiac. As you see, Mithras and Jesus are almost like the one and same person

Exactly, which is what is ignored in these arguments. Christainity is patterned after nothing more than previous mythology gods and concepts.

AAP said:
Exactly, which is what is ignored in these arguments. Christainity is patterned after nothing more than previous mythology gods and concepts.

Ya I read about some of the traditions too. Dec. 25th was also Zeus's birthday. Was Mithra also the one born of a virgin mother?

AAP said:
yeah, I noticed. I tried to point those things out too, but hey - you cant help someone that doesnt want your help. With every argument they have, they tell us to read the Bible. Well, all of us with this mindset as you, Krishna, Lestat or me, we read it and then some. Those that argue in favour of teh Bible claiming its valid proof, they are close minded people, letting me led instead of being the leader of their own life. You can still live good and do kind things without bowing down to any religious book. All those 10 comandments are just common sence

Ever notice how God - though you are not to portray his image in anyway - always looks like the same pictures of Zeus with flowing white beard, white locks, etc..

Top Bottom