Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

krishna said:
Ya I read about some of the traditions too. Dec. 25th was also Zeus's birthday. Was Mithra also the one born of a virgin mother?
few stories about Mithras - some say virgin mother, some say he was miraculosly born from a female rock conceved by Gods lightening. There is similarities between him and Jesus even around the Easter celebration - Mithras rise to the sun and heavens was celebrated in spring (around Easter), when the sun rises to its highest point

AAP said:
And BTW thanks for the grey karma, I know you probably meant to give red, but you can't red an Elite Mod.
i know that...
it is for sheer symbolism... that you know i wanted to red you...
your name calling is pathetic and as a moderator... disgraceful...

why do you even mention that i red you? boo hoo...

AAP said:
Ever notice how God - though you are not to portray his image in anyway - always looks like the same pictures of Zeus with flowing white beard, white locks, etc..
ever notice how similar the picture of Mother Mary holding baby Jesus is to the egyptian godess Isis and her baby Horus?

I read the entire thread, and not even one well rounded logical arguement in defence of christianity. This is my favourite thread ever.

Good job guys. Lestat said we will evolve from christianity (religion), as we did evolve out of cannabalism and stupid rituals. That made my day. Gave me a lot of hope.

theprofessor said:
i know that...
it is for sheer symbolism... that you know i wanted to red you...
your name calling is pathetic and as a moderator... disgraceful...

why do you even mention that i red you? boo hoo...

Because it is laughable. Just as your pathetic arguements attempting to justify your brainwashed stance is.

I mean, I didn't really expect much in terms of substance for a defense as the evidence is overwhelming that religion is for the narrowminded only, but geez.... I really did expect a bit better than silly cloning theories.

Guess my expectations were too high.

I feel that if you are more enlightened and spiritual then we should know that the people who are in relgion need to be there to learn thier lesson.
we should be forgiving and compassionate to ALL life. Even those who do not share our same beleifs.
just my 02.
let us be a good example to EVERYONE...

Wulfgar said:
I feel that if you are more enlightened and spiritual then we should know that the people who are in relgion need to be there to learn thier lesson.
we should be forgiving and compassionate to ALL life. Even those who do not share our same beleifs.
just my 02.
let us be a good example to EVERYONE...

Excellent advice.

AAP said:
Ever notice how God - though you are not to portray his image in anyway - always looks like the same pictures of Zeus with flowing white beard, white locks, etc..
That's right.
It's all about gene/DNA memory. It is buried in everyones minds. Those that invent religions understand this and use this method to their advantage. It makes it easier for the sheeple to submit to their scheme. The image is familiar to the masses' DNA memory from millions of years of religions.

Also, all religions are cults. Some are just more popular than others.

And in my previous post, I was giving praise to the Spaniard invader, who conquered the natives of South America.

Christianity is the perfect example of 'Conquest by Religion'. Those that invented Christianity were physically weak,they knew they couldn't conquer the Pagan European Barbarian by Force. So they conquered the minds of a few Barbarians, then it spread like wildfire throughout Europe, as these few barbarians rampaged throughout Europe, spreading Christianity by the Sword. "Follow our religion, or we'll cut your fucking head off", said the christian. Hundreds of thousands of my ancestors were wiped out because of this alien desert religion.

AAP said:
Because it is laughable. Just as your pathetic arguements attempting to justify your brainwashed stance is.

I mean, I didn't really expect much in terms of substance for a defense as the evidence is overwhelming that religion is for the narrowminded only, but geez.... I really did expect a bit better than silly cloning theories.

Guess my expectations were too high.
bro... i think you are a bit off...
quote me on anything about cloning...
that was someone else...

Top Bottom