Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

BigRupe said:
I never read in the Bible that 12/25 was Christ's birthday please show me that verse that states this.

Oh I am sorry... so the churches, not the Bible is wrong? Constantine picked the wrong date for Christ's birthday?

pintoca said:
wtf? I've been receiving my Xmas presents the wrong day ALL my life???

You been hunting your Easter eggs on the wrong day too.

Right on a couple of points:

1. Catholicism changed it.
2. Wescott and Hort, several hundred years ago changed it. -Where most translations come from.
3. Common printing and spelling errors changed it.

That is why I say original Greek and HEBREW are the accuracies and all others must agree or be false.

Prove it.

Asking me to prove is to deny you know nothing of the historical facts regarding the "book" you are attempting (weakly) to defend.

Can you prove it didn't? The old testament only had Jesus as a prophet, not Son of God. He only became Son of God in the New Testament. Somehow I don't think God sent a fax or newsflash down in the rewriting of the Old Testament and inform everyone of the previous "mistake".

AAP said:
Asking me to prove is to deny you know nothing of the historical facts regarding the "book" you are attempting (weakly) to defend.

Can you prove it didn't? The old testament only had Jesus as a prophet, not Son of God. He only became Son of God in the New Testament. Somehow I don't think God sent a fax or newsflash down in the rewriting of the Old Testament and inform everyone of the previous "mistake".

The old testament has no direct reference to Jesus. Some of the prophecy the christians attribute to Jesus could easily have been attributed to other prophets of the old testament. People want to believe in prophecy because it makes their illogical beliefs more justified to them, so they interpret the scriptures to suit their needs. The only prophecy I can think of that strictly relates to Jesus is when he rode in on a donkey, but Jesus knew the scriptures, and did that on purpose to give people hope. The romans wrote a lot of the prophecy into the new testament also to make it correspond with the old testament.

I cant believe this is still going.

Top Bottom