Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

BigRupe said:
How can one USE the Bible to discredit the Bible? How can you accept one portion as truth and not the other? Why is Second Samueel the truth and First Samuel not?

You can't have it both days. All I know is those who reject the Bible will stand before a Holy God and every knee shall bow and you will acknowledge He is God.
then how do you explain two people killing the same person at a different time fo Bible history? Did he come back from the dead?

BigRupe said:
How can one USE the Bible to discredit the Bible? How can you accept one portion as truth and not the other? Why is Second Samueel the truth and First Samuel not?

How can one accept Dec 25th as the day Jesus was born when it's not? Why does the Bible teach this?

How can you explain the story of Eve? If you look at it from today's high tech viewpoint it sounds like the world's first human cloning.

Deep sleep equals anesthesia. The removing his rib to obtain the DNA material and finally the idea that Eve was made from man solidifies it.

Virgin Mary is nothing more than invitro embryo implantation on sucha high level that a Supreme God need only speak and it happened.

The Bible and it's miracles are real and the Bible actually predicted people would not beleive.

I can not look into my childs eyes and doubt their is a Creator of life.

Only a fool or jackass could deny this wonderful creation called the Human Body, Earth and the Universe was NOT designed by a Supreme Being far above our intellect.

You see that is why people doubt miralces. In their arrogance they feel if they can't understand it or explain it then it must be a lie.

if I had the ability and go ahead 200 years into the future and bring back the technology that we will have I am sure it would look miraculous.

If I could travel back in time and show Alexander Graham Bell a cell phone or a portable TV he would be amazed and most likely think I was an alien.

If we could show George Washington the atomic bomb, tanks, cars and planes he would think we were Gods.

The things they called miracles back then are not so strange to our modern minds and in the future things that still puzzle you may seem normal.

In any case the Bible wrote of the first human cloning and surgery thousands of years before surgery was even invented. Explain that???

As
foreigngirl said:
I am not saying I dont believe in higher forces or spirits or however it is described in different religions through history. I cant deny that there is some presence, but the Bible stories of miracles dont ring too much of a truth to my ear. Quales on the shore falling off from the sky is a miracle? That happens today too. Th ebirds are merely tired from flying on their migration route. Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus? Isis holding Horus. Noah? Gilgamesh. Christmas? Mitrah

BigRupe said:
You can't have it both days. All I know is those who reject the Bible will stand before a Holy God and every knee shall bow and you will acknowledge He is God.

ok, great. I'll do that if and when i need to. but for the time being, I think that the lessons and tenets taught in the bible are great foundations upon which to lead a life, but I doubt a completely selfless God would want me to live my life fully and completely in His servitude. I'm thinking that the tenets and positive ways to live can be followed without walking on eggshells daily in anticipation of judgement day. Honestly, what existance is that if you are living in fear of judgement at death? Granted the "Jesus died" clause which gives you reprieve, but still...

i find the teaching beneficial to those that need guidance, and i don't discredit the fact that probably 95% of our morality in the western world is derived from Biblical beliefs, the foundation is built, and it doesnt make you a heathen to follow positive tenets and not believe....but yet in most fundamentalist's minds it does. the whole who shall deny me before my father will be denied etc...seems like a catchall for those that would stray from the straight and narrow line intended by Christianity for people to walk.

just my opinion based on my experiences.

foreigngirl said:
then how do you explain two people killing the same person at a different time fo Bible history? Did he come back from the dead?

I guess it never occurred to you there might be two people named Goliath? Plus 1st Samuel PREDATES 2nd Samuel.

Then you must realize that in second Samuel it says "in still ANOTHER battle..." this one took place in Gob, the first battle was at Socoh in Judah.

Hope this helps you to understand your mistake.

AAP said:
How can one accept Dec 25th as the day Jesus was born when it's not? Why does the Bible teach this?

I never read in the Bible that 12/25 was Christ's birthday please show me that verse that states this.

BigRupe said:
How can you explain the story of Eve? If you look at it from today's high tech viewpoint it sounds like the world's first human cloning.

Deep sleep equals anesthesia. The removing his rib to obtain the DNA material and finally the idea that Eve was made from man solidifies it.

Virgin Mary is nothing more than invitro embryo implantation on sucha high level that a Supreme God need only speak and it happened.

you said it, not me. I simply do not believe that Eve was created that way. I believe in what my eyes can see and that is the archeological proof of evolution. Virgin, you say? One problem is that in parthenogenesis, where a female gives birth without the intervention of the male, the child must be female also since the mother has no Y chromosome to pass on to a male offspring. The Virgin Birth violates a materialist philosophy and science based on it.

also, different translations thranslate it in different way. There is a virgin and there is a young woman. BIG difference

The Bible and it's miracles are real and the Bible actually predicted people would not beleive.

of course, every prophecy is doubted upon and that is common knowledge, nothing new here. Nobody believed Nostradamus either, until something happened and then people make it into a fullfilment

I can not look into my childs eyes and doubt their is a Creator of life.

there is - you

Only a fool or jackass could deny this wonderful creation called the Human Body, Earth and the Universe was NOT designed by a Supreme Being far above our intellect.

and you are sure its true - why? Oh, wait, cuz a book said so.

You see that is why people doubt miralces. In their arrogance they feel if they can't understand it or explain it then it must be a lie.

funny you mention this, cuz birds falling off froma sky is really a miracle that happens even today. The damn birds are tired from flying on their migration route and have to make a stop for food and water. Merely exhousted, you can pick them as if they were a tomatoe. Miracle indeed.

if I had the ability and go ahead 200 years into the future and bring back the technology that we will have I am sure it would look miraculous.

If I could travel back in time and show Alexander Graham Bell a cell phone or a portable TV he would be amazed and most likely think I was an alien.

If we could show George Washington the atomic bomb, tanks, cars and planes he would think we were Gods.

The things they called miracles back then are not so strange to our modern minds and in the future things that still puzzle you may seem normal.

you answered your own question - they will think we are Gods, but we are NOT

In any case the Bible wrote of the first human cloning and surgery thousands of years before surgery was even invented. Explain that???

lol....that was just too funny

[/QUOTE]

BigRupe said:
I guess it never occurred to you there might be two people named Goliath? Plus 1st Samuel PREDATES 2nd Samuel.

Then you must realize that in second Samuel it says "in still ANOTHER battle..." this one took place in Gob, the first battle was at Socoh in Judah.

Hope this helps you to understand your mistake.
my mistake? No. A mistake of the people that put together the OT.

BigRupe said:
I never read in the Bible that 12/25 was Christ's birthday please show me that verse that states this.

It's apart of the christian tradition, which uses the bible as its doctrine. Let's see, it's traditions are bogus, so how can you be so sure its doctrine isn't bogus also? I say it is, and I will use the bible to discredit the bible because it's one of the easiest things for any logical mind to do. A book so full of inconsistencies and contradictions is meant to be picked apart. The bible is crap, so if you're going to use it to claim truths, all you're doing is claiming crap. You say I will stand before him and be judged when I die? Why because he loves me UNCONDITIONALLY as the bible states? If he loves me unconditionally, what are these conditions that I have to meet to get into heaven? Oh darn.... looks like we just ran into ANOTHER contradiction. There is an energy which is infinite, which is life, but the god of your christian bible is a worthless falacy.

Im gonna write a book on the nature of God(i.e. the infinite)
for those that are ready(and not so deeply indoctrinated in the Astral Carnival) it will knock thier socks off

Top Bottom