Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

Ok.

Final post:

Krishna,

You clearly deny looking at facts, and get off on philosophical debates without fact just to argue. I have shown you facts, you have shown me none. I have proven islam is not Christianity in any way shape or form. You have not once done anything but hurl insults because you are not serious in looking for truth.

Lestat,

I am a firm believer that you are looking for answers, but your perception of your intellect keeps you from pursuing them. It would hurt the ego also to know that you would be submitting. I know, I have been there.

Therefore, since this is nothing more than a situation where I address things with proof and reason, while I get addressed with insults and statements that nobody really cares to examine the proof that exists, I will quit posting on this thread.

I have far better things to do with my time.

For those that want to claim me insufficient in this discussion, let it be known any rational mind can seriously look at my posts and easily see the reality of proof if a scientific or fact finding mission is to take place.

Ummm....again, showing ignorance of Bible text.

I don't really care what you let your dog use.

-Why not let him use the koran?

Oh, yes, because that is considered so wrong and you would have to kill him.

A loving God would not care what you did to a book, but cares what you do in your heart.

Really? God doesn't care that I desicrated his "rock solid facts"? Isn't his word supposed to be holy or something? But wait, you said it's just a book, so that means you have no more proof that anything in it is true than I do that unicorns exist.

theprofessor said:
were you in a relationship with God when you called on Him...
or were you a doubter who just tried to use Him as your geenie in a bottle....?

no... your soul is not a trivial matter at all... but that's not how God set things up... man has free-will... some will believe...some wont... He will not grant requests to "prove" Himself... as he must be FOUND...
this is biblical and you can look it up if you need to read it for yourself...
but like you said... you read the Bible a few times...
i was a devout believer at the time bro, a born again christian. born again in christ and a supporter and follower.

Ok.

Final post:

Krishna,

You clearly deny looking at facts, and get off on philosophical debates without fact just to argue. I have shown you facts, you have shown me none. I have proven islam is not Christianity in any way shape or form. You have not once done anything but hurl insults because you are not serious in looking for truth.

Lestat,

I am a firm believer that you are looking for answers, but your perception of your intellect keeps you from pursuing them. It would hurt the ego also to know that you would be submitting. I know, I have been there.

Therefore, since this is nothing more than a situation where I address things with proof and reason, while I get addressed with insults and statements that nobody really cares to examine the proof that exists, I will quit posting on this thread.

I have far better things to do with my time.

For those that want to claim me insufficient in this discussion, let it be known any rational mind can seriously look at my posts and easily see the reality of proof if a scientific or fact finding mission is to take place.

Once and for all... Your opinions aren't facts! Just because you say it doesn't mean you've proven anything. Go back and take a basic biology class and learn the scientific method. You throw the words prove and fact around like they are meaningless because you sure aren't using them correctly. You base everything you say on the assumption that everything in the bible is true, but this just isn't the case. Funny that you avoided my invincible rock argument, and that you avoided that fact that islam and christianity share a belief in the entire old testament. If you say that islam is completely wrong, then you imply that christianity is at least half wrong because half of islam is the old testament. If you admit that islam is at least half right by believing in the old testament, then you admit that they share the same god. No wonder you didn't address this, your case would be screwed either way. Even your fellow christians (who at least have an open mind) have disagreed with you on this thread.

krishna said:
You said the prophecy is what makes the bible a fact, yet you can't point out a single occurence. There is plenty of evidence to support that the bible is false (even aside from all the logical contradictions and inconsistencies). Creationism dates back roughly 6000 years, yet science has traced the evolution of man to nearly 60,000 years. What about the dinosaurs? If it's a sin to be gay, why are some animals gay? The fact that animals are predisposed to homosexual tendencies clearly points to genetics as the reason for homosexuality. But why would god put it in our genes to be gay if it's a sin? If it's in our genes, it's not a choice. Where exactly is heaven? Astronomy shows us that there is nothing but infinite space.
i already told you... do a search on "Bible prophecy".... there is no need for me to give you anything more than that and you can research it yourself... there is plenty to read on the subject...
science... lol... it is always proven wrong... do you still think the earth is flat...
dont think for one minute that science even tells the truth everytime...
what about the dinosausrs? look up the Behemoth in the book of Job... there are your dinosaurs...
animals being gay? how do you know the animals true sexual tendencies?... for all you know they are straight and just need to get off somehow because their hormones are flaring... but either way... animals can be possessed by demons (many times in the Bible)... there are many explanations for this...
being gay is a choice... or it could ( and im not saying in ALL cases, maybe very rarely) be a sickness, mentaly... either by birth or abuse etc..
if there is nothing but infinite space out there like you say... i'd say heaven is out there so far we could never see it... or...

theprofessor said:
i already told you... do a search on "Bible prophecy".... there is no need for me to give you anything more than that and you can research it yourself... there is plenty to read on the subject...
science... lol... it is always proven wrong... do you still think the earth is flat...
dont think for one minute that science even tells the truth everytime...
what about the dinosausrs? look up the Behemoth in the book of Job... there are your dinosaurs...
animals being gay? how do you know the animals true sexual tendencies?... for all you know they are straight and just need to get off somehow because their hormones are flaring... but either way... animals can be possessed by demons (many times in the Bible)... there are many explanations for this...
being gay is a choice... or it could ( and im not saying in ALL cases, maybe very rarely) be a sickness, mentaly... either by birth or abuse etc..
if there is nothing but infinite space out there like you say... i'd say heaven is out there so far we could never see it... or...

Wow, you just said being gay is a disease. Again....... WOW. I didn't ask you to give me an example because I need one. Again, I asked so that I would know what you were referring to. If you can't give me one instance of evidence, that tells me you are full of shit. BTW, what does your comment about the earth being flat have to do with anything?

Lestat said:
i was a devout believer at the time bro, a born again christian. born again in christ and a supporter and follower.
honestly then bro... all i can say is He dosnt always have as direct an answer for some as others... some people pray the same prayer over for many years... and it finaly comes true... others do the same... and the prayer may be answered immediately...
you have to be willing to do God's work in your life...
for example... your prayer may have been genuine... say... to have God help you climb a mountain...
but if its God's will that you take the fork in the road instead...
so He's not going to intentionaly hurt your climb up the mountain... but He just wont offer the divine protection He's offering down the other path...
so... life isnt always easier being a Christian or not... He has his own agenda... and like in the book of Job... some people just dont get all the "breaks"... and sometimes prayers just arent answered... God has His own plans... His reasoning... etc...
but i suppose the only question i have that matters is... what is it that led you to disbelief?...

krishna said:
BTW, what does your comment about the earth being flat have to do with anything?

He is using that as an example of how science can be wrong and the Bible right. He is implying that "science" once claimed that the world was flat.

Mr. dB said:
He is using that as an example of how science can be wrong and the Bible right. He is implying that "science" once claimed that the world was flat.

Science wasn't wrong in assuming the world is flat. That's the essence of the scientific method. You first hypothesize and come up with a theory, i.e., the earth is flat, then you test it to find out whether or not it holds in order to get to the truth. In this case, the theory was wrong, but not science, the whole process of science is what led us to the discovery that the earth is actually round.

krishna said:
Wow, you just said being gay is a disease. Again....... WOW. I didn't ask you to give me an example because I need one. Again, I asked so that I would know what you were referring to. If you can't give me one instance of evidence, that tells me you are full of shit. BTW, what does your comment about the earth being flat have to do with anything?
i never once said being gay is a diesease... dont put words in my mouth... i said its possible through abuse... mentaly or physicaly... my wife's aunt is gay because she was raped by her dad... so she found women to be comforting to her... she knows it is a psycological problem she has... she admits that... so with that said... there are many reasons why animals might do gay acts on eachother...
as far as my comment on the earth being flat... that is what science was so sure of... but information for you... science is proved wrong every day...
with that in mind... how can we be so sure that science can put an accurate age on the earth... they can't even tell you how old the cheeseburger is you just bought at the McD's drivethu...
here are some examples of Bible prophecy... http://www.100prophecies.org/

Top Bottom