Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

so christians think that homosexuality is a mental illness?? wtf

I don't like strawberries, its a matter of taste and personal preference, yet I can't force myself to like them. is that a mental illness too?

krishna said:
I'm a psychology major. Mental illness is classified as disease. Again, has the same impact. Quit backtracking. It doesn't matter if you didn't mean disease, sickness is just as bad.
good for you... but i provided an example for you...
do you not agree with that? care to tell my wife's aunt that she isnt gay because she had a father that raped and beat her... its just because she was born that way...
this is so off-topic and beside the point...
this is not backtracking by me... you are the one nit picking...
no offense to you... but being a psycology major means nothing to me... my dad has a degree in psychology and he'll be the first to tell you that dont mean shit (his degree dont realy mean shit either i should say)...

krishna said:
But I can't control the temperature or the war in iraq. If you're going to address my statement, don't leave things out that that suggest I'm only speaking a certain way.
no ...but you do know the current trend for the weather... THERE IS NO DIFFICULTY IN YOUR PREDICTION... get over yourself...
i said NO TIES...

krishna said:
I prophesy that I will go to school tomorrow and take a shower. I prophesy that the war between america and iraq will one day end. I prophesy that the temperature will be over 100 F somewhere in the world tomorrow. .
also...
your prophecy on iran and iraq in a war is under the condition that you know those two countries are currently at war...
so of course it will come to end... there is no prophecy there...
now if 2000 years ago you prophecied the start of a war and its duration etc... then you might be on to somthing...

theprofessor said:
also...
your prophecy on iran and iraq in a war is under the condition that you know those two countries are currently at war...
so of course it will come to end... there is no prophecy there...
now if 2000 years ago you prophecied the start of a war and its duration etc... then you might be on to somthing...

And what exactly are you referring to? If you cannot give me an example then I will have to assume that you are making it all up. I predict that within the next 2000 years, there will be a great war between two empires. There, now I am truely a prophet when this happens.

krishna said:
And what exactly are you referring to? If you cannot give me an example then I will have to assume that you are making it all up. I predict that within the next 2000 years, there will be a great war between two empires. There, now I am truely a prophet when this happens.
i predict that within the next 100 years there will be a devastating natural disaster!

krishna said:
You are a prophet sent from god.
I predic that you will find some extreme sadness in your life, followed by blissful happiness. go and be well my brother!

gjohnson5 said:
Mr DB makes a good point here. The world was assumed flat by self centered humans who though the world was flat and the sun revolved around the earth.

Krishna is right that scientific method proved this wrong.
ok.. i picked the wrong example...
all im trying to say is science has been proven wrong...
just that it is possible for science to be wrong...

Top Bottom