Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

Plus if god loves all man, how can christians be so vein to think that he wouldn't send other prophets to other people who needed them, i.e., buddha, mohammed, krishna, etc.? Jesus didn't even come to save you, he came to save the Jews.

krishna said:
Plus if god loves all man, how can christians be so vein to think that he wouldn't send other prophets to other people who needed them, i.e., buddha, mohammed, krishna, etc.? Jesus didn't even come to save you, he came to save the Jews.
yeah I wonder why people forget that, god wanted to save HIS PEOPLE, which were the jews, yet now everyone wants to jump on the jesus bandwagon? so trendy.

No, it is a false revision of Biblical text like all other cults.

-No.

Christianity, as dictated in the Bible worships Yahweh, God of the Jesw and Gentiles, and all creation.

Islam worships ALLAH, a false god, pagan moon god.

Allah is the name of the fasle god, as Yahweh is the name of THE god.

-If they did, they would believe Jesus at His word, and believe Jews are a chosen people. Instead, islam REWROTE the text to hate Jews and change everything from early Old Testament out.

Oh. Then they agree God's chosen people are Jews too. -As that is in the OT far before Jesus.

You are showing you are far more ignorant of history and the Bible than you let on. -But you are good at guessing what propaganda to use.

Proof?

Really? Wow. I suppose the Romans can dictate prophecy?
So islam advocates supposing that catholics can dictate prophecy?

I guess that makes sense. After all, Vatican II and the meetings the pope has with islamic leaders DOES confer and prove a partnership.

-Ahem.

The proper abusive misrepresented slang term is "fundamentalists".

Do you realize I have shown only fact, and you have only used illogical opinion like you just accused Christians of?

More insults because you have no proof again.

Yeah.

Ok.

I'm just going to point out one thing about your post that should be enough to show everyone how retarted you are. You say that christians worship yahwey, and that muslims worship allah. I agree with you on that point. Say an american guy and a chinese girl walk together in the park. They both see the SAME lovely tree in the middle of the park. The american says look at the pretty "tree", but the chinese girl calls it something else. Does this mean that they weren't both talking about the same thing? According to your logic it does. But wait, I forgot, you have no concept of logic. If I call my dog Joe, and my sister calls the same dog Binky, it doesn't mean they are two different dogs. Do you get the point? It actually would not surprise me at all if this goes straight over your head. You just called your god a moon god...lol

The New Testament is nothing more than a collaberation of ancient politicians that hand picked what they wanted to go into it for the sole sake of their own agenda. God did not write the Bible. Man wrote the Bible. Man voted on what to include in the Bible and what to change about the entire Biblical history. Jesus did not receive his Divine Holiness from God, he received it from a vote (very narrow one at that) of ancient Roman idiots.

krishna said:
I'm just going to point out one thing about your post that should be enough to show everyone how retarted you are. You say that christians worship yahwey, and that muslims worship allah. I agree with you on that point. Say an american guy and a chinese girl walk together in the park. They both see the SAME lovely tree in the middle of the park. The american says look at the pretty "tree", but the chinese girl calls it something else. Does this mean that they weren't both talking about the same thing? According to your logic it does. But wait, I forgot, you have no concept of logic. If I call my dog Joe, and my sister calls the same dog Binky, it doesn't mean they are two different dogs. Do you get the point? It actually would not surprise me at all if this goes straight over your head. You just called your god a moon god...lol

wow.... I couldn't have said it better myself

Lestat said:
how can you claim any of that to be a rock solid fact?

Again, follow the logic:

When the Bible claims it is the inerrant word of God, it either is entirely or isn't entirely.

No middle ground.

If it says there are flying donkeys, and we do not see any, yet it proved its self divine, then we must assume we HAVENT SEEN FLYING DONKEYS but they must exist.

By comparison, that is how science is proving the Bible valid every day. All those things people believed in historically like the ark are being understood today and understood factually by comparing technology today with descriptions of the Bible.

For instance:

A virgin birth now makes perfect sense when cloning technology is understood.

and god can do anything he wants right? Maybe he decided to visit the native americans after those disciples had already written down what they thought were facts. God can do anything, he can certainly change his mind.

True and false.

God claims and by evidence CAN do anything, but WILL He?

If He changes His mind, it makes him 3 things He claims He cannot (by obvious self limitation) be:

1. Contradictory
2. A liar
3. Unjust

And what about all that old testament law that Christians are so QUICK to say is not applicable anymore! Was that law rock solid fact at one time, do you eat shellfish?

OT law was for Jews to follow unitl Jesus walked the Earth. The purpose of Jewish law was to attone for sin. -This is stated everywhere in the Bible.

The attonement is a payback. -Not an erasure, but a balancing of sin.

Jesus was sent to "pay the debt", "wash away", and "cleanse" sin. He was to be the "sacraficial lamb" to "pay the debt ONCE AND FOR ALL".

As such, His death on the cross paid all of the sin and nullified the attonement practices. The 10 commandments are a specific list of how Jews were to behave toward one another. -Not how they were to deal with sin.

How they ate as dictated in scripture was not a listed commandment, but a dictation of environmental functionality practices given by God for their survival.

Christians who say the commandments are not applicable (again the commandments are only the ones dealing with sin) anymore ignore several new testament things:

1. Jews are to keep the commandments allways.
2. Commandments are only specifically for Jews.
3. Gentiles are told to follow the same basic pattern for loving one another and loving God with all your heart.

Therefore, they misunderstand the entire scope and detail of context.

It isn't complicated, but many who call themselves Christians like to make up their own doctrine or earn their way to heaven.

God accepts neither.

lol, bro did you just say that Jesus was cloned???

are you insane?

you are right, it either is all fact or it is all not, and the fact is, it was not written by God. I agree with you there, that's a fact jack.

Reactions: AAP
Lestat said:
yeah I wonder why people forget that, god wanted to save HIS PEOPLE, which were the jews, yet now everyone wants to jump on the jesus bandwagon? so trendy.

No, Jesus Himself said He came to save Jews AND Gentiles.

Again, it is in the Bible.

Again, follow the logic:

When the Bible claims it is the inerrant word of God, it either is entirely or isn't entirely.

No middle ground.

If it says there are flying donkeys, and we do not see any, yet it proved its self divine, then we must assume we HAVENT SEEN FLYING DONKEYS but they must exist.

By comparison, that is how science is proving the Bible valid every day. All those things people believed in historically like the ark are being understood today and understood factually by comparing technology today with descriptions of the Bible.

For instance:

A virgin birth now makes perfect sense when cloning technology is understood.

True and false.

God claims and by evidence CAN do anything, but WILL He?

If He changes His mind, it makes him 3 things He claims He cannot (by obvious self limitation) be:

1. Contradictory
2. A liar
3. Unjust

OT law was for Jews to follow unitl Jesus walked the Earth. The purpose of Jewish law was to attone for sin. -This is stated everywhere in the Bible.

The attonement is a payback. -Not an erasure, but a balancing of sin.

Jesus was sent to "pay the debt", "wash away", and "cleanse" sin. He was to be the "sacraficial lamb" to "pay the debt ONCE AND FOR ALL".

As such, His death on the cross paid all of the sin and nullified the attonement practices. The 10 commandments are a specific list of how Jews were to behave toward one another. -Not how they were to deal with sin.

How they ate as dictated in scripture was not a listed commandment, but a dictation of environmental functionality practices given by God for their survival.

Christians who say the commandments are not applicable (again the commandments are only the ones dealing with sin) anymore ignore several new testament things:

1. Jews are to keep the commandments allways.
2. Commandments are only specifically for Jews.
3. Gentiles are told to follow the same basic pattern for loving one another and loving God with all your heart.

Therefore, they misunderstand the entire scope and detail of context.

It isn't complicated, but many who call themselves Christians like to make up their own doctrine or earn their way to heaven.

God accepts neither.

Hey you just pointed out one of the contridictions for me. If god is omnipotent, then that implies that he can do anything and everything, but you said he cannot lie or be unjust. I'll use your own words to quote "No middle ground"; either he can do everything or he can't. Which is it? The bible claims both are true....CONTRADICTION - meaning it's not possible.

Reactions: AAP
krishna said:

More insults. Nice.

By your own admission, the Bible is different from the text you have. Therefore, only one can be accurate.

-Using your own logic example from above.

Except you say you agree there are two different names for the same god.

Your "god" says one thing, the Bible (which you cannot prove non-divine) says another.

One is wrong.

You would rather insult people who follow the divine.

Top Bottom