Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

theprofessor said:
some people may say it is all coincidence... but i have seen the hand of God at work...
the Bible prophecy proves itself...
how have you seen the hand of God at work

more importantly, please explain how you know it was the god from the Christian faith as opposed to one of the thousands of other gods that have been contrived over the years.

krishna said:
Dude, catholocism is a christian religion; it is the beginning of christianity along with eastern orthodox.

1. It is not a Chriatian religion- IT IS A CULT.

A Christian religion is one that submits to Christ and looks only to Him in the inclusion of the Holy Spirit and the Father as savior.

As such, there is no allowance for praying to anyone else (the dead), claiming a higher authority (mary) or insisting that men are replacing Jesus on earth (popes).

Therefore, catholicism is not a religion of Christianity. -It is simply A CULT.

Eastern Orthodox is the same.

It merely is in seperate divisional but same doctrinal position with catholicism and STILL SUBMITS ALL AUTHORITY TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE.

Christianity never started there. It started the day Jesus Christ was born.

I don't disagree that a lot of muslims are extremists, but that's not what the koran teaches.

What is an extremist?

I love how muslims do this.

An extremist is one who takes things to an extreme. A fundamentalist (which all the anti-christian crowd like to call Christians) is one who belives in the solid foundational doctrine of the faith.

The Koran teaches, as its FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF that all must sumbmit to allah. You cannot deny that.

The Koran teaches ALL WHO DO NOT SUBMIT ARE INFIDELS. You cannot deny that.

The Koran and Hadith are only to be understood with each other on equal level in context and WITH each other. You cannot deny that.

The Hadith says clearly that the ONLY ASSURED WAY INTO PARADISE is to die a martyr. You cannot deny that.

Those are islamic fundamentals that cannot be denied.

Christian fundamentals are illustrated by the 10 Commandments as Jesus spent so much time re-enforcing we must do out of love and submission to Him. It is outward expression of our faith and is the basis of how we are to treat ALL PEOPLE not jsut believers. We are to LOVE EACH OTHER, not kill to enter heaven. No rituals, or anything required.

So, don't BS me with your false propaganda.

We can post your koran and hadith verses too if need be.

-And, yes, I also know it is ok for a muslim to lie to infidels, so you can rest assured I know a bit about that too.

If they were to read the koran with love instead of hate, they would not be so dillusioned to its message.

When you read something IN CONTEXT, it doesn't matter your emotion. The text says what it says.

I know of biblical prophecy, and it can be interpreted many different ways.

Then, you do NOT know Biblical prophecy. When it says in 4000 years BC that the earth hangs in space on nothing, and is a sphere, how many ways do you think you can take that?

The odds are that eventually something will happen that will resemble a prophecy, and then one can say, "See, it was true!" It's just a matter of time and odds before someone can say a prophecy has been fulfilled.

Time and odds. -With over 100 SPECIFIC prophecies including the exact circumstances Jesus was to walk the earth, how does one set themselves up TO BE BORN AT THE RIGHT TIME IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND FULFILL ALL THE PROPHECIES?

Do you know how many times religious scholars have tried to interpret the second coming of christ through prophecy. Oh, what a bummer, he didn't show on any of those occasions. Oh wait, maybe he did when he came back and talked to Joseph Smith who founded the mormon religion???

Religious "scholars" are not Biblical experts. The Bible clearly states nobody shall know the day of His return.

I like how you quoted another cult though. Mormons decided to follow a manmade religion which supposedly superceeds the Bible. -Given by a being of light. The Bible declares satan as representing himself as a being of light and that no new prophets would come after Jesus as He was the final Word of God.

But mormons like to ignore those things.

Like I said, prophecy is a matter of time, odds, and interpretation. Just because you interpret it to mean one thing doesn't mean it's the truth. Anyone with any wisdom at all can see this.

Time odds and interpretation DOES ring true if it is not DIVINE in origin as the Bible proves its self to be. -Again, as my post listing scientific prophecies illustrates.

Show me your prophecies that you speak of and I guarontee that I will be able to come up with a valid logical counter-argument disproving your beloved theories. If I said the cubs were going to win the world series, odds are that it would happen eventually, and then maybe I could go down in history as a great prophet ;)

Well, I have done that 2 times already, so you can go find it on your own.

theprofessor said:
its not the mere fact that prophecy has come true... it is the sheer number of prophecy that ALL came to be...
and we do know the old testament came before the new testament...

For example? It's false to say any prophecy has come true unless you are referring to an interpretation (basically an opinion). What you said is not inconsistent with my descriptions of prophecy. Eventually, most prophecy will come true through someone or other's interpretation. As soon as the cubs win the world series, I'll be a great prophet too. And for the second coming of christ??? Scholars have used bible prophecy to predict when he will come, and have been wrong on EVERY occasion, unless throuh an interpretation such as visiting Joseph Smith. So no, not "ALL" prophecy has come true. I'm waiting for some examples vigilant one.

Lestat said:
how have you seen the hand of God at work

more importantly, please explain how you know it was the god from the Christian faith as opposed to one of the thousands of other gods that have been contrived over the years.
you have legitamate questions and concerns... and that is ok...
as no matter how i witness to you my interactions with God... you can only take it as that... not as God working in your life... as your saviour... but just a story i told you....
how do i know what God it is... because i only pray to one of them...

1. It is not a Chriatian religion- IT IS A CULT.

A Christian religion is one that submits to Christ and looks only to Him in the inclusion of the Holy Spirit and the Father as savior.

As such, there is no allowance for praying to anyone else (the dead), claiming a higher authority (mary) or insisting that men are replacing Jesus on earth (popes).

Therefore, catholicism is not a religion of Christianity. -It is simply A CULT.

Eastern Orthodox is the same.

It merely is in seperate divisional but same doctrinal position with catholicism and STILL SUBMITS ALL AUTHORITY TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC POPE.

Christianity never started there. It started the day Jesus Christ was born.

What is an extremist?

I love how muslims do this.

An extremist is one who takes things to an extreme. A fundamentalist (which all the anti-christian crowd like to call Christians) is one who belives in the solid foundational doctrine of the faith.

The Koran teaches, as its FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF that all must sumbmit to allah. You cannot deny that.

The Koran teaches ALL WHO DO NOT SUBMIT ARE INFIDELS. You cannot deny that.

The Koran and Hadith are only to be understood with each other on equal level in context and WITH each other. You cannot deny that.

The Hadith says clearly that the ONLY ASSURED WAY INTO PARADISE is to die a martyr. You cannot deny that.

Those are islamic fundamentals that cannot be denied.

Christian fundamentals are illustrated by the 10 Commandments as Jesus spent so much time re-enforcing we must do out of love and submission to Him. It is outward expression of our faith and is the basis of how we are to treat ALL PEOPLE not jsut believers. We are to LOVE EACH OTHER, not kill to enter heaven. No rituals, or anything required.

So, don't BS me with your false propaganda.

We can post your koran and hadith verses too if need be.

-And, yes, I also know it is ok for a muslim to lie to infidels, so you can rest assured I know a bit about that too.

When you read something IN CONTEXT, it doesn't matter your emotion. The text says what it says.

Then, you do NOT know Biblical prophecy. When it says in 4000 years BC that the earth hangs in space on nothing, and is a sphere, how many ways do you think you can take that?

Time and odds. -With over 100 SPECIFIC prophecies including the exact circumstances Jesus was to walk the earth, how does one set themselves up TO BE BORN AT THE RIGHT TIME IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND FULFILL ALL THE PROPHECIES?

Religious "scholars" are not Biblical experts. The Bible clearly states nobody shall know the day of His return.

I like how you quoted another cult though. Mormons decided to follow a manmade religion which supposedly superceeds the Bible. -Given by a being of light. The Bible declares satan as representing himself as a being of light and that no new prophets would come after Jesus as He was the final Word of God.

But mormons like to ignore those things.

Time odds and interpretation DOES ring true if it is not DIVINE in origin as the Bible proves its self to be. -Again, as my post listing scientific prophecies illustrates.

Well, I have done that 2 times already, so you can go find it on your own.

Wow, you've very adament about your close-mindedness. It's clear to me that no matter what anyone says, you will find a way to spew your ignorant opinion all over it. Your post is so wrong in so many ways that I wouldn't even know where to begin addressing it. How bout this? I, the non-christian, will lay it to rest and choose not to hate or argue anymore. Figures the non-christian would be the one choosing peace instead of the christian. Good luck my friend.

krishna said:
For example? It's false to say any prophecy has come true unless you are referring to an interpretation (basically an opinion). What you said is not inconsistent with my descriptions of prophecy. Eventually, most prophecy will come true through someone or other's interpretation. As soon as the cubs win the world series, I'll be a great prophet too. And for the second coming of christ??? Scholars have used bible prophecy to predict when he will come, and have been wrong on EVERY occasion, unless throuh an interpretation such as visiting Joseph Smith. So no, not "ALL" prophecy has come true. I'm waiting for some examples vigilant one.
do a search on bible prophecy if you need to know that bad... you know as well as i do you will find hours of reading...

theprofessor said:
you have legitamate questions and concerns... and that is ok...
as no matter how i witness to you my interactions with God... you can only take it as that... not as God working in your life... as your saviour... but just a story i told you....
how do i know what God it is... because i only pray to one of them...
so by that logic, had you have been praying to a different god, then that one would be the true one?

Lestat:

It is simple.

Work BACKWARD. When you have science proving what the Bible has said when there is no way people of the era could fake it, and the event was miraculous, that is significant.

You can then ask yourself HOW?

When no other religious text can offer the same thing, only the Bible stands out as divine. -REGARDLESS OF OPINION OR DESIRE OF THE READER.

You are then only left with a few basic questions:

1. Which version is right.
2. HOW is it right.
3. HOW MUCH IS RIGHT.
4. What does it mean to me.

The Bible claims it is the divine inerrant word of God. If that is true, it either is or isn't. -No room for middle ground. It is either all right or all wrong.

If it is all right, that has to be becasue the miracles prove it isn't ALL wrong, then it must be looked at as flawless. The only place for error is translation by men. Original Greek and Hebrew fixes that issue.

All that is left is HOW it is right and what does it mean to you.

Clearly it would be right because when it claimes there is only one God and it is the Christian/Jewish God Yahweh, then the How is established on the logic of inerrancy of the Bible.

Then you merely have the choice of submitting to the authority of God's place in your life as the Bible dictates, or you choose to deny it.

That is all there is.

It is very logical as, in my case, when the answer as to what the Bible was finally came about, I had to either do the right thing or wrong thing. I did the right thing.

The funny part is that all the right thing IS is simply following what God directs you to do and have a relationship with Him. -No rituals, pilgrimages, or conquering by sword, establishing His kingdom on earth, etc.

All it is about is coming back to the Father you are seperated from by human-nature's desire to be like God ourselves.

wow Hawk is really losing it.

So Mormonism is man made? How so? Joseph Smith talked DIRECTLY with God. God gave him plates with HIS WORDS on it and gave Joseph the ability to translate them. Sounds like Mormonism came DIRECTLY from God!

To me, Christianity looks man made. Lets say Judaism was true, then all of a sudden a MAN comes along (Jesus) and says some things, then a bunch of other MEN (Disciples) write about Jesus (a man). Now you say that Jesus is the son of god, so its from Christ right? Well how can you say that Jesus was a son of god, but that Joseph Smith didn't talk to Jesus directly? The proof is in the book of Mormon and Abraham right? Doesn't it make perfect sense that Jesus would visit North America to witness to the people here too? Why does the Middle East get all the fun, god loves ALL PEOPLE so why not spread the word to remote (at the time) areas of the world?

So Christians think that Mormons are full of shit and its all contrived.

Jews think Christians are full of shit and contrived.

I think everyone who claims to know how or why we are here is full of shit and subscribes to contrived belief systems invented by MEN.

Top Bottom