Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example of how Bibllical History is contrived (made up)

theprofessor said:
do a search on bible prophecy if you need to know that bad... you know as well as i do you will find hours of reading...

I don't need to know. I've already stated how a prophecy works, and I am familiar with bible prophecy. I am asking so that I will know what YOU are referring to. You can't just say something is without any supporting evidence. Where is your supporting evidence? Give me some examples.

theprofessor said:
umm... no... becuse the things i have experienced would not have happened...
lol. and I suppose you know that for a fact somehow?

krishna said:
Wow, you've very adament about your close-mindedness.

Define.

In islamic belief, open mindedness is submission to allah. -So yes, I am very adamant about my "closedmindedness".

It's clear to me that no matter what anyone says, you will find a way to spew your ignorant opinion all over it. Your post is so wrong in so many ways that I wouldn't even know where to begin addressing it.

Ignorant opinion. -Yet you will not counter with proof.

Again, the thing you do not like is that you have called me stupid any number of times and when called on it, WITH PROOF, you hurl more insults. I suppose next you will be looking for me to send the beheading posse? It is known that this DOES happen, so, again- do not think I am ignorant.

How bout this? I, the non-christian, will lay it to rest and choose not to hate or argue anymore.

Why did you hate before?

Again, you define hate by a non-muslim as unacceptance of islam. If you do not want to argue anymore, that is fine. I don't consider myself arguing as much as showing the facts of both sides and getting rid of opinion. Typical arguments happen when opinion is present, not facts. Facts are undisputable unless opinion blinds.

Figures the non-christian would be the one choosing peace instead of the christian. Good luck my friend.

Peace is not what Jesus came to bring. He came to seperate those who choose love and acceptance of their savior from those who choose idols, false gods, and themselves as their gods.

Allah is not a peace loving "god" either. Islam insists all must submit or be conquerd. Only then do they have peace.

theprofessor:

How is this, I will settle this once and for all.

I will pray to Allah tonight and tell him that if he is the true god, make it so that I am on time to work tomorrow. If that happens, then I have no choice but to believe he is true.

I'll give Jesus a chance too, make me get into a car wreck on the way home from work if he is the true god, and I'll serve him.

seems simple enough, especially for an all powerful being.

Lestat said:
wow Hawk is really losing it.

So Mormonism is man made? How so? Joseph Smith talked DIRECTLY with God. God gave him plates with HIS WORDS on it and gave Joseph the ability to translate them. Sounds like Mormonism came DIRECTLY from God!

I answered that.

I don't claim anything, here. We should get that straight first. I am merely showing what the BIBLE says about things. When it says no other prophets will exist, that is rock solid fact. When it says there will be no other Gods, all others are false, that is rock solid fact.

Mormonism denies both of these and does so on the premise of 1 man's CLAIMED opinion -DEFYING BIBLICAL MANDATE, and recieved this information BY BEING OF LIGHT personally. -As I said, it defied God and was by a being of light. Satan, we are told by the Bible represents himself as a being of light, so there is your answer to what mormonism is.

Even in Genesis, the serpent's basic idea to get eve to eat from the tree of knowledge was "Ye shall be as gods".

Sound familiar?

To me, Christianity looks man made. Lets say Judaism was true, then all of a sudden a MAN comes along (Jesus) and says some things, then a bunch of other MEN (Disciples) write about Jesus (a man). Now you say that Jesus is the son of god, so its from Christ right?
It was also in Judaism. The Old Testament IS Judaism. The point there is that in their own scriptures, they see a Messiah will come to deliver the people. Prophecies are given. Jesus came, Jews in power liked to be in power and deny anything but their power. When Jesus was crucified, some realized what they had done. Meanwhile, some commoner Jews followed Jesus and Jesus revealed the New Testament. -Salvation. The word of salvation was dictated to be preached to the Jew first and then the Gentile. That way those who had missed first would hear the Word.

For the second coming, it will not happen until the last Jews on earth submit and ask Jesus to return. -There will only be a handful as the whole world will be trying to hunt the Jews down and kill them.

Well how can you say that Jesus was a son of god, but that Joseph Smith didn't talk to Jesus directly? The proof is in the book of Mormon and Abraham right? Doesn't it make perfect sense that Jesus would visit North America to witness to the people here too? Why does the Middle East get all the fun, god loves ALL PEOPLE so why not spread the word to remote (at the time) areas of the world?

At the time of Jesus walking the Earth, the mideast was the focal point of all. -Jews were who the message was to primarilly, so they got to see Him. Then they spread outward from there.

So Christians think that Mormons are full of shit and its all contrived.

Jews think Christians are full of shit and contrived.

Yep.

I think everyone who claims to know how or why we are here is full of shit and subscribes to contrived belief systems invented by MEN.

Logical.

But innacurate.

I bet the people argueing against Islam don't even realize that it's a continuation of christianity. They prey to ONE god, which is the same god of the bible. They believe in the SAME prophets, such as Abraham, Moses, Isiah, Jesus, etc. They believe in the old testament. The only place they differ is that although they acknowledge that Jesus was a great prophet, they don't agree that he is god or anymore divine that the other prophets. This would be logically consistent with the falsities of jesus being resurrected; being born of a virgin, bearing the sin of all man. Jesus was a prophet who was killed on a wooden pole, it's as simple as that. Seeing how the new testament is a bunch of random letters and garbage thrown together through counsel of the romans, I tend to side with Islam in that aspect. It's more logical, and makes more sense. Not so many contradictions. For those who don't know logic (which is the case with most christian extremists because they have to be illogical to have any form of argument), a contradiction is when a proposed occurence or statement logically implies that it is impossible for another proposed occurence or statement, in relation to the first statement, to be true. If one of the occurences or statements is true, then the other one has to be false. For example, the statement, "I dropped my pencil at exactly 12:59pm on 8/8/06" can only be true if the statement, "I didn't drop my pencil at exactly 12:59pm on 8/8/06" is false, and vice versa. To say that they are both true is a contradiction meaning that it is impossible for both statements to be true. The bible is loaded with contradictions. Even breaking down logic to its simplest form, which I just did, unfortunately still won't be enough for highly opinionated christians to actually start using their brains to make sense of things. If one chooses to ignore the contradictions out of "faith", then that person is nothing but a blind sheep/follower with no zeal for truth or life outside their brainwashed institutions of religion.

Haha...because a book says something, it makes it a "rock solid fact" eh? Oh right, this book is titled "bible" so it has to be true.........haha. You have no more ground for calling anything in the bible a "rock solid fact" than I do when I say a leprachaun screwed my neighbors dog yesterday. BTW, what I just said is a "rock solid fact" lol.

I answered that.

I don't claim anything, here. We should get that straight first. I am merely showing what the BIBLE says about things. When it says no other prophets will exist, that is rock solid fact. When it says there will be no other Gods, all others are false, that is rock solid fact.

Mormonism denies both of these and does so on the premise of 1 man's CLAIMED opinion -DEFYING BIBLICAL MANDATE, and recieved this information BY BEING OF LIGHT personally. -As I said, it defied God and was by a being of light. Satan, we are told by the Bible represents himself as a being of light, so there is your answer to what mormonism is.

Even in Genesis, the serpent's basic idea to get eve to eat from the tree of knowledge was "Ye shall be as gods".

Sound familiar?

To me, Christianity looks man made. Lets say Judaism was true, then all of a sudden a MAN comes along (Jesus) and says some things, then a bunch of other MEN (Disciples) write about Jesus (a man). Now you say that Jesus is the son of god, so its from Christ right?
It was also in Judaism. The Old Testament IS Judaism. The point there is that in their own scriptures, they see a Messiah will come to deliver the people. Prophecies are given. Jesus came, Jews in power liked to be in power and deny anything but their power. When Jesus was crucified, some realized what they had done. Meanwhile, some commoner Jews followed Jesus and Jesus revealed the New Testament. -Salvation. The word of salvation was dictated to be preached to the Jew first and then the Gentile. That way those who had missed first would hear the Word.

For the second coming, it will not happen until the last Jews on earth submit and ask Jesus to return. -There will only be a handful as the whole world will be trying to hunt the Jews down and kill them.

At the time of Jesus walking the Earth, the mideast was the focal point of all. -Jews were who the message was to primarilly, so they got to see Him. Then they spread outward from there.

Yep.

Logical.

But innacurate.
how can you claim any of that to be a rock solid fact?

and god can do anything he wants right? Maybe he decided to visit the native americans after those disciples had already written down what they thought were facts. God can do anything, he can certainly change his mind.

And what about all that old testament law that Christians are so QUICK to say is not applicable anymore! Was that law rock solid fact at one time, do you eat shellfish?

krishna said:
I bet the people argueing against Islam don't even realize that it's a continuation of christianity.

No, it is a false revision of Biblical text like all other cults.

They prey to ONE god, which is the same god of the bible.

-No.

Christianity, as dictated in the Bible worships Yahweh, God of the Jesw and Gentiles, and all creation.

Islam worships ALLAH, a false god, pagan moon god.

Allah is the name of the fasle god, as Yahweh is the name of THE god.

They believe in the SAME prophets, such as Abraham, Moses, Isiah, Jesus, etc.

-If they did, they would believe Jesus at His word, and believe Jews are a chosen people. Instead, islam REWROTE the text to hate Jews and change everything from early Old Testament out.

They believe in the old testament. The only place they differ is that although they acknowledge that Jesus was a great prophet, they don't agree that he is god or anymore divine that the other prophets.

Oh. Then they agree God's chosen people are Jews too. -As that is in the OT far before Jesus.

You are showing you are far more ignorant of history and the Bible than you let on. -But you are good at guessing what propaganda to use.

This would be logically consistent with the falsities of jesus being resurrected; being born of a virgin, bearing the sin of all man. Jesus was a prophet who was killed on a wooden pole, it's as simple as that.

Proof?

Seeing how the new testament is a bunch of random letters and garbage thrown together through counsel of the romans, I tend to side with Islam in that aspect.

Really? Wow. I suppose the Romans can dictate prophecy?
So islam advocates supposing that catholics can dictate prophecy?

I guess that makes sense. After all, Vatican II and the meetings the pope has with islamic leaders DOES confer and prove a partnership.

It's more logical, and makes more sense. Not so many contradictions. For those who don't know logic (which is the case with most christian extremists

-Ahem.

The proper abusive misrepresented slang term is "fundamentalists".

because they have to be illogical to have any form of argument), a contradiction is when a proposed occurence or statement logically implies that it is impossible for another proposed occurence or statement, in relation to the first statement, to be true. If one of the occurences or statements is true, then the other one has to be false. For example, the statement, "I dropped my pencil at exactly 12:59pm on 8/8/06" can only be true if the statement, "I didn't drop my pencil at exactly 12:59pm on 8/8/06" is false, and vice versa. To say that they are both true is a contradiction meaning that it is impossible for both statements to be true. The bible is loaded with contradictions. Even breaking down logic to its simplest form, which I just did, unfortunately still won't be enough for highly opinionated christians to actually start using their brains to make sense of things.

Do you realize I have shown only fact, and you have only used illogical opinion like you just accused Christians of?

More insults because you have no proof again.

If one chooses to ignore the contradictions out of "faith", then that person is nothing but a blind sheep/follower with no zeal for truth or life outside their brainwashed institutions of religion.

Yeah.

Ok.

Top Bottom