Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ+Test? EQ+Winnie? or Winnie+Test?

acdcrox617

Hello. I am 5'11", 162 lbs, 8% bf.

What I'm looking to do is mainly build speed, because I'm trying to play Wide Receiver or Corner or Safety. I'm mainly going for speed and to look nice and cut while also having a decent amount of strength. I'm not trying to get all huge or built or anything. I do NOT want to bulk up either. Speed is the MAIN thing I'm going for as well as being lean and cut.

The way I work out, I run 3 miles, 6 days a week.
I do 8 40 yard sprints about 4 times a week
And I lift weights every other day (Bench, Triceps, Biceps, Military press, Squats, Hamstrings, and Calves) I also do lighter weight with like 3 sets of 20, because it helps me cut up as well as keep strength.

What would be the best cycle?

EQ+WIN?
EQ+Test?
WIN+Test?

Any other recommendations to any compounds? Stacks? Or the way I work out? I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:
Hello. I am 5'11", 162 lbs, 8% bf.

What I'm looking to do is mainly build speed, because I'm trying to play Wide Receiver or Corner or Safety. I'm mainly going for speed and to look nice and cut while also having a decent amount of strength. I'm not trying to get all huge or built or anything. I do NOT want to bulk up either. Speed is the MAIN thing I'm going for as well as being lean and cut.

The way I work out, I run 3 miles, 6 days a week.
I do 8 40 yard sprints about 4 times a week
And I lift weights every other day (Bench, Triceps, Biceps, Military press, Squats, Hamstrings, and Calves) I also do lighter weight with like 3 sets of 20, because it helps me cut up as well as keep strength.

What would be the best cycle?

EQ+WIN?
EQ+Test?
WIN+Test?

Any other recommendations to any compounds? Stacks? Or the way I work out? I'm open to suggestions.

you want speed, you do drills to improve speed and explosion....fast jump rope, parachute sprints, sled pulls, shuttle runs, box jumps etc.

i used to ran a 4.37 40yd and a 6.78 60yd in high school without the use of anabolic steroids...those times are by no means record setting, but they are respectable times that will get you noticed.

Top Bottom