Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane what up?

Voijn

hey guys.
Ive been on epistane for 10days now and simply cannot feel anything, other then that i have gotten alittle worse skin then before.

i was wondering if some one have had any succes with using epistane, what kind of gains did you see? ect
where they in form of strength,mass,definition?

Im running it stand alone.

hey guys.
Ive been on epistane for 10days now and simply cannot feel anything, other then that i have gotten alittle worse skin then before.

i was wondering if some one have had any succes with using epistane, what kind of gains did you see? ect

Stats first.
Weight
BF %
Experience with AAS/PH

erhm, im a long time member... but ok :P
Age 22
Height 185
Weight 91kg
BF 14%
Cycles: 10weeker 250test e, 500eq /// 10weeker 500test e, 400primo

hey guys.

Epistane usually kicks in close to week 3, this is why the typical epistane solo cycle is 5-6 weeks. Dry gains in strength and lean muscle is why it is sought after. Plus many users think the recovery is easier then say dbol or superdrol.

Give it another week and a half. You should feel it by then.

thanks alot sir!

So far only thing ive noticed is that ive become more vascular.. but as you point out, it might just be because it´ll take alittle while to notice to strength

im not a big fan in believing that it takes that amount of time before a certain steroid begins to work, i think they work relatively fast just depends on the compound.. d-bol yeah, because you suck up alot of water weight/mass

never ran a prohormone before, so im very exicted to see what itll bring :)

You should try some tbol. I feel it in a couple days. This is of course if you don't want the bloat from dbol or abombs, which are strength and mass monsters. I like var but its expensive, thats why I tend to use tbol over it. I get a similar bang for a lot less money.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

I ran it solo for 4 weeks. Had some strength gains in week 4, that's about it. Strength was up more in pct and still is now in between cycles.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

Top Bottom