Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fantasy Football.... do it

jestros said:
Seriously folks check this, last time we did this there were some unscrupulous members that registered 3 or 4 teams, and loaded all the good players into one team.
I wont mention any names (shadow4falcon). I'll join, but I think the teams need to be verified.

I dont plan on letting that happen

Cata1yst said:
I set up the league so trades have to be reviewed and voted on by all the managers, so that shit wont fly
don't make it ALL managers because some people wont check, just make it the league comissioner (you) I trust you, you are a good bro

Thanks its a possibility. I'll ask some of the others, but I was wrong I think... it depends only if a portion, not all, will check and veto a shady trade. IMO this should be a sticky for a few days to get full. We need 6 more

Cata1yst said:
I set up the league so trades have to be reviewed and voted on by all the managers, so that shit wont fly
Check it out, 16 team league, Shadow had Priest Holmes, Moss, Mcnabb, Owens, Travis Henry, it was an all star list. He still didnt win.
I'm signin up to show all you sissy girls how to play.

jestros said:
Check it out, 16 team league, Shadow had Priest Holmes, Moss, Mcnabb, Owens, Travis Henry, it was an all star list. He still didnt win.
I'm signin up to show all you sissy girls how to play.

jestros my man

how's it goin :)

Top Bottom