Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fantasy Football.... do it

nycgirl said:
I know. I was going to make a wager :qt: , but then I realized I would have to pony up some pics (and I think you have a gf, so that wouldn't be right) if my team lost. So, I changed my mind. :lmao:

NYC being the only girl you gotta lot to prove :) ... Gotta make this a rule, if you finish with under a .500 record you'll have to PM all the fellas scantily clad pictures of ye'self. So... you gotta get at least 9-8... anything less and its showtime :Perk:

Cata1yst said:
NYC being the only girl you gotta lot to prove :) ... Gotta make this a rule, if you finish with under a .500 record you'll have to PM all the fellas scantily clad pictures of ye'self. So... you gotta get at least 9-8... anything less and its showtime :Perk:

Is there a rule for the guys?

I just hope Hotzie takes his first loss well.

Cata1yst said:

OOh i like that deal! :p :heart:

Cata1yst said:
i hope i lose so i can get you all arrested.

sweeeet

Top Bottom