Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Fantasy Football.... do it

You should be able to change the draft..

first of all that draft is for 6:30AM PACFIC.. that is fucked.

its also way too early, my other leagues hold the draft the last weekend before the season starts.

I can do the auto draft pic thing, but its fucked up.. because depending on who gets picked you could get royally fucked... its just a straight ranking, so you cuold end up getting 3 QBs before you ever get 1 RB

dunk said:
only if i can draft Johhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn...

STARKS!!

so hot my shots spark like john starks in the 4th quar...... eh sorry

if you guys want we can vote to delete this and set up a date that suits everyone, we got time obviously.

I vote to change the date. I think it is too early (and there is no way I can focus on a draft while staying at my parents' house.).

K good enough for me, well make it a later date later time.

i gotta delete this though and make another one with a different ID... ill make it a week or 2 before draft and in the afternoon, sound good?

hey catty thanks for the offer bor but I have no interest in fantasy ball

:)

Cata1yst said:
K good enough for me, well make it a later date later time.

i gotta delete this though and make another one with a different ID... ill make it a week or 2 before draft and in the afternoon, sound good?
that's fine, make the new one befoer you delete this one just in case.. and are you sure it wont let you change the date of the draft???

Top Bottom