Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DUKE UNIVERSITY Lacrosse Team

Guilty or Innocent?

• Yes, guilty. Athletes are meatheads and racist.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, that black stripper mother of two is trying to bank off of Duke

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Kakdiesel said:
dont forget that there is ONE black player on the lacrosse team who attended the party.

teammate and/or friend who attended the party and is black hasnt been questioned. why?

Dude, I know of so many blacks in the upper class at my school who are pretty fucking racist. I go to a private university about an hour away from Duke and the frats here are so damn racist.

Another thing, most of the blacks in the frats here wear popped Polo shirts with madras shorts and rainbow sandals.

eat big said:
Trust me dude they do. Some southern frats have *igger parties where they dress black.

my frat at a ghetto party where we dressed all thug gangsta. is that racist?

also, my senior year I lived in this off-campus house with 3 of my frat brothers and our neighborhood of housing was called "Da Ghetto"

Is that racist?

eat big said:
Dude, I know of so many blacks in the upper class at my school who are pretty fucking racist. I go to a private university about an hour away from Duke and the frats here are so damn racist.

so u know blacks who hate blacks??

Kakdiesel said:
so u know blacks who hate blacks??

Pretty much. Some kids have dropped the N bomb in front of upper class blacks I know and they don't care. I was like WTF? They usually say, "as long as you don't call me that I don't care."

I'm not friends with anyone who is really racist honestly. Racism is one thing that pisses me off greatly. I'd say my school is about 8% black. Most private colleges are that way. Sad.

Kakdiesel said:
my frat at a ghetto party where we dressed all thug gangsta. is that racist?

also, my senior year I lived in this off-campus house with 3 of my frat brothers and our neighborhood of housing was called "Da Ghetto"

Is that racist?

Well kind of. They call them *igger parties though. UVA has had some that I've heard of. Some people paint their skin black. Really fucked up. Most upper class kids in the south...

eat big said:
Pretty much. Some kids have dropped the N bomb in front of upper class blacks I know and they don't care. I was like WTF? They usually say, "as long as you don't call me that I don't care."

I'm not friends with anyone who is really racist honestly. Racism is one thing that pisses me off greatly. I'd say my school is about 8% black. Most private colleges are that way. Sad.

i dont understand what is sad about not having blacks at a college.

College/universities public and private are opportunities, not entitlements. Unlike public elementary, jr high, and high schools (where one must attend according to parents/guardians home address), you can choose which school you want to attend.

When a kid, regardless of race, CHOOSES which school to go to, I dont see anything racist or sad about it. It just means not a lot of black people want to go to your school. Just like you probably didnt apply to Grambling.

Sometimes, when things seem racist, they aren't.

Kakdiesel said:
i dont understand what is sad about not having blacks at a college.

College/universities public and private are opportunities, not entitlements. Unlike public elementary, jr high, and high schools (where one must attend according to parents/guardians home address), you can choose which school you want to attend.

When a kid, regardless of race, CHOOSES which school to go to, I dont see anything racist or sad about it. It just means not a lot of black people want to go to your school. Just like you probably didnt apply to Grambling.

Sometimes, when things seem racist, they aren't.

Ehh, yeah that's much more true for college. I guess your right but I honestly think it's because most minorities can't afford it which is why it's sad (If it's private).

eat big said:
Ehh, yeah that's much more true for college. I guess your right but I honestly think it's because most minorities can't afford it which is why it's sad (If it's private).

Another thing. My school is about 8% black, most of which are athletes with scholarships.

Maybe they are a bunch of assholes that have no respect for women. Had they (the strippers) been white, the same thing might have happened. Like Tiger said, they should've been protected.

If there is evidence of something fucked up occurring, it doesn't matter that these were black ghetto strippers with 4 children and 3 baby daddies in jail. Just like it doesn't matter if they were white girls that got too drunk at some frat party.

The legal system will straigten it out.

Damn, where is 75th? This could've been so much better.

Top Bottom