Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Deca help repair joints / ligaments or just mask symptoms?

Mask symptoms because it lubricates joints. My shoulder feels great when I'm on deca, but just as bad again after.

it's just a cover up of the pain...the pain is and always be there but deca lubes the joints so you don't feel it...this is why if you have a joint problem, you always need to be careful lifting when you come off of a deca cycle, as to not hurt yourself even more

Sounds dangerous to me... and what I mean by that is, if I have pain in my shoulder, I won't be able to push through, since it is simply too painfull... but if I can't feel any pain, I may be able to keep training hard and injure the joint further.

thebadguy54 said:
Sounds dangerous to me... and what I mean by that is, if I have pain in my shoulder, I won't be able to push through, since it is simply too painfull... but if I can't feel any pain, I may be able to keep training hard and injure the joint further.

i think the lubrication helps avoid the joint of injury...not sure tho

It is great as far as how I feel on it,and I have alot of joint issues from Rugby! I also take Move Free or Bi-Flex when on or off

Top Bottom