Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about bears?

rummage through THEIR trash and see how THEY like it....

GoldenDelicious said:
youre taking this pretty well :) if i had kids and lived in bear country id have blood pressure about 20 points higher than i do now

but you're hysterical and girlie like.

:)
when i first moved here, i was a little freaked by it. the bears, the giant spiders, the coyote noises during the night. now i love it. well maybe not bears, but i like them.

stilleto said:
dude, i didn't BUILD my house, and its not in the middle of the rain forest.
we should all live in suburbs?

its the country. farms, mountains, horse stables, cows, lakes, deer, huge spiders, and BEAR.

yes, and post nude pictures too :p

It sounds beautiful to live where you live.

I think you need to buy an Annie Oakley type outfit with a gun holster strapped to your side. Don't forget the hat, cuz the hat will make the entire bear population take notice.

Be careful, lady. I would not trust ANY kind of bear. Do the children know how to use a gun? If not, perhaps you need to have them take some lessons.

vixensghost said:
It sounds beautiful to live where you live.

I think you need to buy an Annie Oakley type outfit with a gun holster strapped to your side. Don't forget the hat, cuz the hat will make the entire bear population take notice.

Be careful, lady. I would not trust ANY kind of bear. Do the children know how to use a gun? If not, perhaps you need to have them take some lessons.

my boys know how to use the shotgun.
annie oakley outfit sounds hot. :) i did just buy myself this beautiful belt at the tack shop. very western, but cool.
:)

Top Bottom