Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone know about bears?

jerkbox said:
indeed.

not sure why people move out to these places, then get all freaked out when they see an animal that's supposed to be there, and want them killed or removed, etc.......no offense, but it kinda pisses me off.

none taken. i wasn't asking for it to be killed or removed, i just don't want my horse to be mauled.

and moving "out to these places"... i don't live in the ozarks, but i don't want a 40x100 postage stamp of property.
its beautiful here, but there are wild animals and I have to be careful.

if you promise to roll in some honey, you're welcome to come over. honey.

stilleto said:
none taken. i wasn't asking for it to be killed or removed, i just don't want my horse to be mauled.

and moving "out to these places"... i don't live in the ozarks, but i don't want a 40x100 postage stamp of property.
its beautiful here, but there are wild animals and I have to be careful.

if you promise to roll in some honey, you're welcome to come over. honey.

i'll send my grandfather up...he's as hairy as a bear, he can communicate with them

If they are near starvation they will come after you or the horse, but they won't have the energy to do much damage at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if the horse just stomped the tar out of it. In SoCal starving mountain lions have been found in homes.

you need dogs stilletto........big ones. Luckily bears don't typically tend to stalk people.......but mountain lions for sure do. I would not be comfortable with children living in such a place........I mean, you'd have to keep your kids fenced in. What state do you live in by the way?

You probably don't have grizzly bears out that far east. Black bears will not take on a horse but could spook the horses into hurting themselves.

Cheers,
Scotsman

just now, i was in my office when i heard what REALLY sounded like a grizzly adams type of bear-like growl,

That was me cumming.

redsamurai said:
you need dogs stilletto........big ones. Luckily bears don't typically tend to stalk people.......but mountain lions for sure do. I would not be comfortable with children living in such a place........I mean, you'd have to keep your kids fenced in. What state do you live in by the way?

Pennsylvania.
there's no mountain lions here, just coyote and fox.
I have dogs. everyone does. and there's a lot of kids around here- i'd rather raise my kids in the country than in a lot of other places.

Dial_tone said:
If they are near starvation they will come after you or the horse, but they won't have the energy to do much damage at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if the horse just stomped the tar out of it. In SoCal starving mountain lions have been found in homes.

ok, thanks.
i didn't hear anything else last night and I just walked around- everything looks fine.
i'm assuming the gunshot i heard was the stable owners just scaring off the bear.

o baby, pa, that's kind of close, here i come to save the day :D

btw, you shouldn't be there. freaking animals need a place they can live without humans always crawling up their ass.

fistfullofsteel said:
o baby, pa, that's kind of close, here i come to save the day :D

btw, you shouldn't be there. freaking animals need a place they can live without humans always crawling up their ass.

dude, i didn't BUILD my house, and its not in the middle of the rain forest.
we should all live in suburbs?

its the country. farms, mountains, horse stables, cows, lakes, deer, huge spiders, and BEAR.

Top Bottom