Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any elite members have any interesting pro-bodybuilder stories

All this is interesting to me actually. Chris Cormier is a personal friend of mine that is why I have not mentioned his name at all. I will say that dude can Definitely party all fucking night. Im talking not one night but we would start on Thursday and end on Sunday or Monday..Nuff Said. Dennis Newman after he got brain cancer and recovered used to come kick it with us too. Anyone remember Newman?

Shameless BUMP.

that i do.

funny you say that. years ago when i was going out to clubs and partying i was with this chick. she would always say, no matter where we go you find the biggest guys in the place and you will bullshit with these people for hours, no matter where we go. i always told her, stfu, meatheads have alot in common.

LOL - It's kind of cool. You know from my experience it is the big, big and I mean BIG guys that are so kind and full of respect. I often bump in to newbie bodybuilders, you know the ones that walk around like they have two logs underneath their armpits cause they have added 1lb to their bodyweight and they try and stare you out or give you rude looks, funny shit. I could dumbell curl these guys...

back in the old days i met Frank Zane, even got to drain with Dave Draper, a very cool guy, i wished we had kept in touch!

RADAR

My sister's ex fiance was an up and coming BBer in the 80's. The last show he competed in Mike Ashley beat him for the overall. Shortly after that Ashley(Mr. Natural, my Ass) turned Pro.

My sister's ex fiance was an up and coming BBer in the 80's. The last show he competed in Mike Ashley beat him for the overall. Shortly after that Ashley(Mr. Natural, my Ass) turned Pro.

I remember Ashley he was a big boy... I wonder what he really did take...

when i was about 7 yrs. old lou ferrigno was in our local mall (springfield mall) signing autographs. so when it was my turn i got up there i showed him a most muscular as i growled as loud as i could. he cowardly pushed himself backwards and hid his face like i scared him and every one pissed themselves laughing. then i got my signed hulk picture and left.

I trained at Gold's Venice for 10 years or so. The best guy for stories in the world was Kent Keuhn. Kent was Arnold's training partner in the 60s and 70s... and he worked the front desk at Gold's from the get go. He was working the front desk when they filmed Pumping Iron... and he was still there around '99 or 2000 or so... then he quietly bowed out.

Nobody... and I mean nobody on the planet has more stories than Kent about the really cool goings on... who went crazy... who pulled off what... etc... But he was also the #1 guy in the world for giving you insight into the iron game. He used to critique my first wife for all her shows... and he'd show her exercises and ways of doing standard exercises that nobody else knew... stuff that just got lost in bodybuilding lore years ago but that worked magic and only he remembered.

Top Bottom