Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody have any interesting pro-bodybuilder run ins?

chazk said:
worked out in clearwater next to eddie robbinson
(early 90's pro) 5'8 with 20 inch guns he still has his pro card but doubt he will ever step on stage anymore

Saw Big lou at a expo in orlando . he was wearning big boots and stood prob 6'8 he seemed larger then life. he looked over at me i was staring ,he turned away i looked at him again he looked at me ,the third time he was prob like why is this fucking homo looking at me!
I was just to intimidated to even say anything or get a picture my god he just seemed like a super human freak.

that guy was so underrated it is ridiculous

Acela said:
that guy was so underrated it is ridiculous

yea eddie never got the credit due to him in the bodybuildng arena
I never understood that at all he was a endo/meso so his larger structure appeared to make him look thick around the waiste but he was thick everywhere so it did not matter

he still does have that world record I think he weighed 212lbs and bench pressed 575 lbs
then later at 220lbs pressed 610lbs
i think he still holds that world record for that weight class

seeing him in person he was a monster offseason weighed around 250-260lbs at 5'8
and was still pretty lean he was def the strongest guy in golds its been said one day at 250lbs he benched 700lbs I tought to my self its got to be true the dude was just a freak

holy ghost said:
alin has tons of stories LMAO

hahah alin pro stories

" where my shit " ...." i need it now "...."recieved a letter"..... " can you front me"....." i think i got bunk"...." its been 3 months "..."i just got my procard "

prob some of the stories

My buddies and I saw Paul DeMayo at this huge seafood restaurant near Boston. It's BYOB and he had a mess of beers and a fried clam plate that looked like it weighed 5 lbs. He had the biggest "Fag Bag" I've ever seen.....looked like you could fit a toaster in it (or a few hundred vials)

gslben said:
My buddies and I saw Paul DeMayo at this huge seafood restaurant near Boston. It's BYOB and he had a mess of beers and a fried clam plate that looked like it weighed 5 lbs. He had the biggest "Fag Bag" I've ever seen.....looked like you could fit a toaster in it (or a few hundred vials)

yeah, i forgot he was local

i think i read that he was prepping for the 2009 Mr. O

not sure if that is BS though

saw chris cormier at the roxy in nyc, talked to him and his friends for awhile then a few months later saw him at diamond gym in irvington and he remembered me from the roxy. met craig titus, ronnie, jason arntz, and aaron maddron at diamond also. met greg valentino at the sound factory in nyc too, weird guy.

saw king kamali at the palisades mall and called over "king" to him and he gave me a dirty look.

saw victor martinez at a gym but i cant remember which one.

heroin overdose on June 2, 2005 in Boston. According to people close to him[1], DeMayo's problems started when his wife left him and he returned to Boston after he moved to California with her to train in Gold's Gym. He then was signed to an endorsement contract by sports nutritional supplement company Met-Rx and forced to compete in the 1995 Mr. Olympia against his wishes. He placed a disappointing 12th and retired shortly afterwards.

DeMayo spent two years in Walpole state prison for shooting at his girlfriend and possession of percodan. Some months before his death he told his friends that he was working at the Gold's Gym on Lansdown Street in Boston, but it was revealed later that he was fired several months earlier due to a substance abuse problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_DeMayo

b_light said:
heroin overdose on June 2, 2005 in Boston. According to people close to him[1], DeMayo's problems started when his wife left him and he returned to Boston after he moved to California with her to train in Gold's Gym. He then was signed to an endorsement contract by sports nutritional supplement company Met-Rx and forced to compete in the 1995 Mr. Olympia against his wishes. He placed a disappointing 12th and retired shortly afterwards.

DeMayo spent two years in Walpole state prison for shooting at his girlfriend and possession of percodan. Some months before his death he told his friends that he was working at the Gold's Gym on Lansdown Street in Boston, but it was revealed later that he was fired several months earlier due to a substance abuse problem.

thanks...i wonder who i am thinking of? mike matarazzo possibly?

b_light said:

F'd up story

From the Olympia to Walpole....sad

Top Bottom