Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody have any interesting pro-bodybuilder run ins?

holy ghost said:
and talk to clark bartram all the time hes a wierdo

Isn't he the guy that used to be on that fitness show with Kiana Tom? She'd talk and he'd show the exercise. He looked more like a beach body back then - you know, girls dig it but not a lot of real thickness compared to a pro.

I could be thinking of someone else.

One of the first shows I did I met Ronnie Coleman...He was a guest poser at the show and it was in his off season...I am 5'7 and weighed in at 198lbs for the show...I was proud of how big I was, it was the biggest I had ever been, then I stood next to Ronnie and shook his hand and Posed....I looked like a 7 yr old...haha

jhondo said:
Isn't he the guy that used to be on that fitness show with Kiana Tom? She'd talk and he'd show the exercise. He looked more like a beach body back then - you know, girls dig it but not a lot of real thickness compared to a pro.

I could be thinking of someone else.

no you go the right guy thats him he ujsed to have his own tv show a few years back he is now an athl trainier at a local highschool, his wife is SMOKIN he is still in good shape just off the juice hes about 45 and lean and ripped
he sponsors prostraps and all those companies in back of muscle mag and muscle dev

seen jay cutler working out at my gym last year. it was kinda funny, I walked in and I was like, damn, that dudes got some big arms, then as i got closer i realized who it was.

jay is so hardcore that he brought a cooler to the gym

I live in Vegas and see top Pro's semi regularly.
I've worked in with Mary Ellen Warmen - has new last name now, Dave Fischer, and Craig Titus. Titus was polite. Fisher was cool and hung with us powerlifters. Mary Ellen kicked ass! She offered to bitch slap me before I deadlifted 675 - ah, no thanks - LOL.

Selfcentor said:
Ronnie Coleman at the Boston market in Arlington across from the gym he works out at. Im pretty sure he had a chicken and a half!!H e is a monster in size...This was about 5 months ago. Early summer and late spring time!

I was at the costco in arlington. and turned around and saw this black guy carrying a shit load of meet. he was fucking huge!!! the people i was with were like i bet he juices. i was thinking No shit. Didnt realize it was Ronnie until a week or so later when i found out where he was from.

Top Bottom