Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any elite members have any interesting pro-bodybuilder stories

timtim, seems you bullshit quite a bit :) :evil:

that i do.

funny you say that. years ago when i was going out to clubs and partying i was with this chick. she would always say, no matter where we go you find the biggest guys in the place and you will bullshit with these people for hours, no matter where we go. i always told her, stfu, meatheads have alot in common.

March of this year, Jay came as a guest poser for an NPC show. I went to the show, and also got to meet Jay. I just walked back there, and acted like I was supposed to be there. I just introduced myself, and shook his hand. He was just waiting to go on and I talked to him for 2 minutes or so. Told him I really looked up to him and told him my motivaion for initially doing BBing was because of him. He told me to keep going and I'd reach the top if I wanted. (Though I don't want to). Then I said, "Damn Jay, you are so huge!" He just laughed a little(more like broke a smile). I was screwing with him and he knew it. But, he is damn huge. It's ridiculous actually. He was a really cool guy. It was a brief encounter, but I respect the guy even more. I'm sure he hears the shit all the time, and some guys show that it irritates them. not him. He was way cool.

Layinback put up a thread with a meet up with Jay in LV. it was cool.

Another encounter I had with a guy I still don't know who he is. I was 14 and in vegas, and it just happened to be olympia weekend. I was there for a baseball tournament. There was a black guy that was walking into a hotel from the parking garage. He had a sleevelss shirt on, and he was super huge and ripped. (atleast that's how I remember it. It was the first time I saw an olympia competitor. I was absolutely stunned. We shared an elevator, and that was it. Nothing cool, but I wish I knew who it was now. It possibly could have been Ronnie, but I doubt it.

I remember your first thread. Very cool stuff guys.

I don't have any real cool pro run in stories. Not like getting blazed with Dorian Yates lol.

Dexter Jackson live here in town and trains at the same gym chain as me. I have ran into him a few times and he is a cool guy.

I have trained with a few WPO powerlifters. 1000 pound squats are something to behold. Especially on a regular Saturday training session. Fucking Beasts!

i've hung out with marcus haley a few times and train with ian harrison almost every day. you guys would really like ian. he's real down to earth and can party with the best of em. i'll ask ian if i can post some of the stories...

i've hung out with marcus haley a few times and train with ian harrison almost every day. you guys would really like ian. he's real down to earth and can party with the best of em. i'll ask ian if i can post some of the stories...

Ian is way cool bro. Good guy & 4 sure knows how to party.

When I was living in Mesa, Arizona back in the early 90's my buddys girl was friends with Vince Comerford. We all became friends Vince was actually a nice guy. Vince Taylor guest posed at one of my BBing Shows he was a Phenomenal Person to talk with. Met and spoke with Jay Cutler at Gold's in Vegas when he was getting ready for the Olympia in 2005. Trained at Gold's Venice in 1989 saw Samir Banout, Charles Glass and the guy that played Freddy Boom Boom Washington from Welcome Back Kotter, and Rowdy Roddy Piper. Chris Cormier and Rico McClinton use to work for my buddy at the Roxbury in Cali. Nothing real interesting though, just boring shit SORRy

Top Bottom