Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does any elite members have any interesting pro-bodybuilder stories

702daswoll1

I did this thread about a year ago and it was fun.. I will start with one of my many pro-run ins. I took Dorian Yates and his wife to Drais night club out here in Vegas and chilled in VIP with him all night.. We even blazed a chronic joint together. He ended up crashing at my house so it was surreal having one of the most dominant MR. Olympias on your couch when you get up in the morning. I have a few more I will add in after some others have had a chance to hopefully share.

Lets get this thread crackin fellas.. It should be interesting..

I checked in to a hotel in louisana for a bb competition and when i turned around i bumped in a tree stump ( AKA Ronnie Coleman) he was the guess poser ,we had a short conversation about everything, that was the high light of my trip, outside there were 2 hummers , pimped out. on the doors was "Ronnie Coleman 5 time Mr Olympia! I looked inside and the thing was loaded with high tech toys, 17" GPS ,Internet, wireless command system, too many to mention, there was another behind his the same color(black and chrome) i assumed it was his bodyguards to keep the fans at bay.

RADAR

...after Arnold had fuvked him, so basically you got Sloppy seconds :evil:

Bro is this not the guy that bombed you two days ago.. You must be a gluteon for punishment... Lol...

OK this thread is not poppin like it did last time so here is one more from my experiences. I live in Vegas which is in my opinion the "other" mecca of bodybuilding after Cali. One day I was walking up to the Gold's Gym that I used to train at and I look over at a cab that is pulling up and see the guy inside is having a real hard time getting out of the sliding side door. Not two seconds later I hear this big "THUMP" I look over and Nasser El Sonbaty is lying rihgt on his ass cursing the cab driver in some unintelligible language for not helping his behemoth ass get out of the cab safely. He is also picking up a whole bunch of shit that fell out of his "man purse" or whatever the fuck you call those gay ass things guys where around their waists. After he picks all his shit up "or so he thought" the cab drives away and he walks into the entrance to Gold's and I proceed through the parking lot. When I got up to where he had fallen low and behold there were 10 pink Dbols lying on the ground. The ones that are shaped like Hexagons (i think thats it). I have another one about Carrot Top and Shawn Ray but Im not sharing that one until I see some more posts in the thread.

LOL @ sloppy seconds :evil:

I don't really have any stories but I do know a few hardcore pro bb's over here that are very kind, respectable guys and are in great shape but don't understand much about what they use.

For example I told one I didn't want deca cause I was prone to gyno from it. He said oh to use nolva and it wont be a problem. He said to inject prop every third day or twice a week. He told me to use x dbol because y dbol was for mental patients and so on and so forth.

Guy is great, helpful and super nice and polite but the above is worrying as you don't know what he says to others..

Not pro bodybuilders but i met some pro strongmen, kevin nee, dave ostlund, mariusz pudz for a brief moment(guy is an asshole), mark felix, a ton of them. I got to go down on the floor after the super series at mohegan sun. They were all down to earth really cool guys except marisuz who was rude to everyone which i constantly hear.

I have trained with Both Ronnie Coleman (3 days) and Jay Cutler. Both were current Mr. Olympia’s at the time I got to train with them.
I trained with Ronnie in 2005 here in KC when he was in town for a fundraiser some friends of mine were involved with and I trained with Jay last April 18th at Gold’s Venice for a fund raiser he was doing!

Tao

watched craig titus start an argument with the desk woman at my old gym when she asked for his guest pass fee.

met chris cormier at roxy nyc and bullshitted with him for awhile (he was really high at the time). about a month later he was in town for a show and was at my gym. as he was walking by he stopped, turned around, said hello and asked how i was.

saw jason arntz a few times a week and bullshitted with him when i would see him at my old gym.

aaron maddron taught me how to do a rear delt exercise.

see king kamali 1 or 2 times a week now at my current gym. seems ok. doesnt really talk to many people. hes monsterous. 1st time i saw him was at the mall in my area and everyone was stopping and pointing. i yelled out king but he didnt react.

Top Bottom