Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
medicj said:
We've been negative.U turned this all negative LONG ago, scruffy tramp.But thanx for trying to give me an out.... but I'll pass.

you need to stop talking to me or about me if you dont wanna cry about red K to your friend again, medicj. I already forgot you exist. You are not as important of a character here on EF so I pay attn at you

foreigngirl said:
me and you are a perfect example, Frisks. We went at it worse than anything and still act like adult people, talking to each other normally

Yep, i agree. we disagreed on a particular subject. Flamed and all that good shit that makes elite ELITE. everyone does it now and again, it can't be pinned to an indivudual per say.

that thread was so yesterday, so I say drop it, why bring it back up. that would be like continuing to red you due to your allegations about me. Its just assine to get really that mad and hold a grudge on someone you don't even know.

Frisky said:
Yep, i agree. we disagreed on a particular subject. Flamed and all that good shit that makes elite ELITE. everyone does it now and again, it can't be pinned to an indivudual per say.

that thread was so yesterday, so I say drop it, why bring it back up. that would be like continuing to red you due to your allegations about me. Its just assine to get really that mad and hold a grudge on someone you don't even know.

the difference between me and you compared to other people is that we DONT carry on with insults like medicj does.
Some people are not mature at all.

Did anyone else scroll through this thread only to read the posts by Stilleto and Frisky?

swole said:
Did anyone else scroll through this thread only to read the posts by Stilleto and Frisky?
No I just scrolled through....where's needto with an explaination. I think the respect-o-meter took a nose dive for EF's least favorite people.
:Chef: :tuc:

foreigngirl said:
you need to stop talking to me or about me if you dont wanna cry about red K to your friend again, medicj. I already forgot you exist. You are not as important of a character here on EF so I pay attn at you
I can't believe u STILL threaten me with red.Seriously......it's not like I can take K to the store and buy anything with it.

foreigngirl said:
no problem. I know unfairness when I see it.
Medicj is not even as high on my level for a reply. When she checks herself, then she should start posting again. She is lashing out on everyone that dont agree with her for a small thing and then she blows it out of proportion and when she receives red (as requested by her) she goes off whining. Did you see her above respond? Do you think I told HER anything so she will continue with her immaturness, ignorence and insecurity?
Looks like a reply to me.

Top Bottom