Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
foreigngirl said:
sorry bigman, but your friend started snaping on Angel first.

first of all angel had no reason what so ever to even post on the thread. it was directed towards you and jack schithead. she had absolutely no reason to post on there. then she tells me in a pm that she doesnt even like her and that she stopped getting k hits from people because her and needto were friends with me. but on the back side they supposedly werent. they used me for k. how shitty is that.

bigmann245 said:
first of all angel had no reason what so ever to even post on the thread. it was directed towards you and jack schithead. she had absolutely no reason to post on there. then she tells me in a pm that she doesnt even like her and that she stopped getting k hits from people because her and needto were friends with me. but on the back side they supposedly werent. they used me for k. how shitty is that.

I dont know who that thread was directed to, cause it didnt specify. Angels first post wasnt bad at all when medicj jumped on her throat.
If it was ment for me and Jack (I know few more people that gave her red, so it dont nessecaraly means thats that WE are the menace), there is PM's for that thing. Just as me and you deal with this kind of stuff. Civil.

foreigngirl said:
I dont know who that thread was directed to, cause it didnt specify. Angels first post wasnt bad at all when medicj jumped on her throat.
If it was ment for me and Jack (I know few more people that gave her red, so it dont nessecaraly means thats that WE are the menace), there is PM's for that thing. Just as me and you deal with this kind of stuff. Civil.
Change your avi,Tubby.It makes me want to vomit..... or maybe send u XXL pants to cover those xtra chunked out ham legs.

medicj said:
Change your avi,Tubby.It makes me want to vomit..... or maybe send u XXL pants to cover those xtra chunked out ham legs.

are you determined to get in negative?

You should tell your friend that YOU are the one starting all the BS and then you cry for getting red, little sissy

as for my figure - does it intimidate you? Is that why you are scared to show your 300lbs fat ass?

foreigngirl said:
are you determined to get in negative?

You should tell your friend that YOU are the one starting all the BS and then you cry for getting red, little sissy

as for my figure - does it intimidate you? Is that why you are scared to show your 300lbs fat ass?
We've been negative.U turned this all negative LONG ago, scruffy tramp.But thanx for trying to give me an out.... but I'll pass.

wow

this could become a flame war.

bigmann245 said:
that is what pm's are for.......it was a thread in a open forum!!!!!! i did not use you for k, and yes a few people said that they werent going to hit because of you and her....but i said oh friggin well k is k......
bigmann245 said:
it seemed to me i cant have my own opinion. if your not on the same page as him then he jumps all over you.
excuse me but when i went on too medic's thread i was voicing my opinion, because i did not agree with medic she fuggin jumped all over me...
i kept my opinion to myself for a while from all of you (u,medic,and jack shcitt) but as i stated in her thread it is a little messed up how you guys keep making threads to each other....do you think maybe jack got the hint from the forst thread that you guys made? why bother making another???
you may have been here longer but you never came over here untill recently....i am very sorry but since you and medic whoever showed up this place has been nutty...the board has not acted up this much in a long time...........I do appreciate your help for the comp software, it is you who is all mighty and had to be an ass because i didnt agree with your "friends" thread..you drop my husband a pm that you are mad because of what i said in that thread and how i acted to medic what ever.......i not once had a problem with you.i stated my opinion in a discussion forum and am now the asshole? i doubt that...

Oh BTW foriegn girl thanks for having my back and i dont think that you look fat in your avatar, atleast you have enough sense to post a pic of yourself so people will know you are really a female...............

Angel said:
excuse me but when i went on too medic's thread i was voicing my opinion, because i did not agree with medic she fuggin jumped all over me...
i kept my opinion to myself for a while from all of you (u,medic,and jack shcitt) but as i stated in her thread it is a little messed up how you guys keep making threads to each other....do you think maybe jack got the hint from the forst thread that you guys made? why bother making another???you may have been here longer but you never came over here untill recently....i am very sorry but since you and medic whoever showed up this place has been nutty...the board has not acted up this much in a long time...........I do appreciate your help for the comp software, it is you who is all mighty and had to be an ass because i didnt agree with your "friends" thread..you drop my husband a pm that you are mad because of what i said in that thread and how i acted to medic what ever.......i not once had a problem with you.i stated my opinion in a discussion forum and am now the asshole? i doubt that...

Oh BTW foriegn girl thanks for having my back and i dont think that you look fat in your avatar, atleast you have enough sense to post a pic of yourself so people will know you are really a female...............

well, members have been doing this since the beginning of time. I'm guilty of it myself. No need to jump on anyone for such thing unless you will jump on everyone when they do it.

and the boards have been screwed up for about 6 or so months now.. neither I nor anyone can attribute this to one or two particular member.

my .02

Angel said:

no problem. I know unfairness when I see it.
Medicj is not even as high on my level for a reply. When she checks herself, then she should start posting again. She is lashing out on everyone that dont agree with her for a small thing and then she blows it out of proportion and when she receives red (as requested by her) she goes off whining. Did you see her above respond? Do you think I told HER anything so she will continue with her immaturness, ignorence and insecurity?

Frisky said:
well, members have been doing this since the beginning of time. I'm guilty of it myself. No need to jump on anyone for such thing unless you will jump on everyone when they do it.

and the boards have been screwed up for about 6 or so months now.. neither I nor anyone can attribute this to one or two particular member.

my .02

me and you are a perfect example, Frisks. We went at it worse than anything and still act like adult people, talking to each other normally

Top Bottom