Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
UA_Iron said:
where's the "FUCK NO" option?
I wanted to keep it clean bro..... :Chef: :tuc:

i've talked to both angel and needto and the truth is, they are both nice people. i hate to see people's dirty laundry aired on a chat group, but we all do it to some extent anyway, just by being here.

does poor spelling annoy me? oh yeah. but ultimately, does it make the man (or woman)? no. neither does karma, bombs, or anything else here.

stilleto said:
i've talked to both angel and needto and the truth is, they are both nice people. i hate to see people's dirty laundry aired on a chat group, but we all do it to some extent anyway, just by being here.
does poor spelling annoy me? oh yeah. but ultimately, does it make the man (or woman)? no. neither does karma, bombs, or anything else here.

I agree that they are nice people. After a rocky start, we realized that we have more in common than we thought.

What happened?

nycgirl said:
I agree that they are nice people. After a rocky start, we realized that we have more in common than we thought.

What happened?

i don't know. this annoying thing called "life" gets in the way of me knowing everything on EF.

stilleto said:

yup i agree

I hope they get put on a time-out. It seems as though they have a lot of fans.....LOL
Stilleto or AAP: I'll send you cawk pics if you sticky this thread for a few days!
:Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
I hope they get put on a time-out. It seems as though they have a lot of fans.....LOL
Stilleto or AAP: I'll send you cawk pics if you sticky this thread for a few days!
:Chef: :tuc:

LOL!!
tempting, but no.
if we all stickied threads we found important for personal agendas, we'd have a board full of stickies.
did something go on besides the bombing? cause its not the first time everyone got bombed.

Top Bottom