Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
stilleto said:
LOL!!
tempting, but no.
if we all stickied threads we found important for personal agendas, we'd have a board full of stickies.
did something go on besides the bombing? cause its not the first time everyone got bombed.
You're about to hit 6,000 fucko. Sticky this thread as your dedication! :Chef: :tuc:

Yes, but only separate. When they start bitching at each other it gets bad. Needto is a good bro.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Yes, but only separate. When they start bitching at each other it gets bad. Needto is a good bro.
I liked Needto until yesterday. I'm tired of sticking up for him and having his back all the time. He was a supposed E-friend. Then he ratted out his "karma Whoring Group". Wow. There's a trustworthy individual. Oh well. If he apologized, I'd accept it. I don't see him doing so though.
Hansel, you're still a good bro. :Chef: :tuc:

don't think needto or angel would give a flying monkeys what anyone thought. this ain't the military, you're allowed to be whoever you like whether others like it or not. dunno about angel but needto was a character and a good laugh. variety is the spice

JayC9 said:
don't think needto or angel would give a flying monkeys what anyone thought. this ain't the military, you're allowed to be whoever you like whether others like it or not. dunno about angel but needto was a character and a good laugh. variety is the spice
Very true....But back stabbers and dishonest people are scum, reality or internet! :Chef: :tuc:

you know, i was asked if i was going to stopp to his level and rat out the peeps he did. but i didnt. my problem was with him and the way he handled me. all i did was voice my opinion to him about the way he and his trailor wife got onto medicj and then he jumped on me as if i just slapped him. it seemed to me i cant have my own opinion. if your not on the same page as him then he jumps all over you. i then told him i didnt want any part of him what so ever. and then all hell broke lose. i dont miss them at all. i helped them out with their computer problem and went out of my way for them. you dont treat people that help you the way he treated me. so i had to do what i had to do.

bigmann245 said:
you know, i was asked if i was going to stopp to his level and rat out the peeps he did. but i didnt. my problem was with him and the way he handled me. all i did was voice my opinion to him about the way he and his trailor wife got onto medicj and then he jumped on me as if i just slapped him. it seemed to me i cant have my own opinion. if your not on the same page as him then he jumps all over you. i then told him i didnt want any part of him what so ever. and then all hell broke lose. i dont miss them at all. i helped them out with their computer problem and went out of my way for them. you dont treat people that help you the way he treated me. so i had to do what i had to do.
I hope you voted......wisely!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

bigmann245 said:

sorry bigman, but your friend started snaping on Angel first.

Top Bottom