Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt be pissed if you made it.. .i would LOVE to meet you in Miami bro...
i would hate to see PLJ get bumped though because he dosnt have (he may i dont know) as many facebook friends....
never did i say you slacked.... i said i read about SOMEONE saying they slacked in a PM or their log (forgot where, but ive read it)
as far as saying 'reedeem myself' well, thats what it sounded like to me.... im sure others heard it that way too...
i did find it funny that you started off posting workout vids in your log, then they stopped as soon as i put up some of mine...
i was told we would butt heads during this comp by Zed... that is what make it a COMPETITION.... otherwise it goes back to beiing nothing but a popularity contest.... hell i have a PM still in my box from PLJ being concerned with that...

Haahahhaha ...oh man. You think I stopped making vids because of you? I stopped cause I don't have anybody to film dude! Why would I care about somebody else posting vids? If that's the case I should keep my butt off of Youtube! My workouts aren't anything like yours even...hahahah

PLJ is the man. I've told him many times. If everyone is so pissed off that I got votes from friends (both from home, NTBM, and Elite) then I'll get the same group to vote for him. Not out of spite, or rudeness, but because HE DESERVES it. He shouldn't even been voted on...He should just be handed the money cause HE WAS FAR AND AWAY THE WINNER. I sure as hell hope PLJ isn't mad at me for getting votes and I would feel bad if he was. I mean he sent me a PM asking why my pictures weren't on the polls?....so that wouldn't make sense.

As far as us butting heads, I think this is kind of one sided. Our arguing is you complaining about me, and me asking you to leave me alone and defending myself. I would feel horrible if there were members on here or NTBM that just flat out didn't like me....cause I wouldn't know why.

Listen man. I am now in a lose lose situation. I look like the bad guy because I now have votes. I feel like I earned the top3 but the voting shows me being the leader. Which I don't deserve, but since I'm the "Leader" and people don't agree with that, I'm not deserving anymore.

i have no clue why you stopped making vids.... im simply trying to butt heads... thats what makes competition competition....
like a fight in a hockey game... like ronnie coleman chasing down jay cuttler in a posedown... but i guess if you want to be left alone thats ok...
hell i had many people come on my log attacking me... people that pulled much less than i do trying to tell me how to add to my deadlift by doing curls lol... the fun part is coming back at them... thats the competitiveness in me though...

i dont see how you are in any type of losing situation... right now you have a trip to miami coming your way...

Moya, I love competition. But complaining about me, and saying personal things about me isn't competition. And you don't need to get personal to create competition. Roxy, GymJunkie, Bader and I all trashed talked each other, cause we knew we were cool with each other and we knew that it was just a joke and we wanted each other to succeed. From the start I never felt that from you, I just felt like you wanted me to lose. What you were doing was just rude. I'm a sensitive dude. I take stuff like that personally. That's also why I feel like I'm in a lose lose situation. Because even though I feel like I earned it, I feel bad for the situation I am in. I feel bad if others think I'm undeserving. I feel bad if PLJ is upset at me. I'm sorry you were attacked on your log, that's not cool. Kinda why I asked you to stop doing it on mine.

I think I have said what I wanted to say. I feel like I earned top3 so I can't apologize if I make it.

No one told me to do that, I did however message them to Big Rick Rock though. I cannot be left out of the entire competition because of that, or else thats some bullshit.

Hey,

Please put your pics in your gallery and I'll see what I can do. Also, do you have a log thread?

The whole point was to let the members watch your progress and learn about how you trained.

I agree with radar think facebook should be dropped if you got few thousand friends on there they gonna all vote for their friend without even looking at other competitors..

My thought is that your EF Friends could just as easily play favorites too just as well as a facebook friend. Plus they could create alters and vote.

What if you tell your facebook friends about the contest and ask them to honestly select the person who made the best transformation? Good idea?

An altervative would be to have the Mods, Admins, and me pick the winner. What do we think about that?

Let's also remember, this has been open for one day only. I am definitely learning a lot for next time.

And I appreciate everyone's comments.

The whole point I don't want to be on facebook I don't want hy friends to see me on fb and I have about 2 friends on ef so I guess I'm screwed either way...lesson learned I guess and as usual the hard way

So do you have a suggestion for how the winner should be selected? I though it would be enpowering for the members to get to select the winner. Of course someone will be upset if the mods were to pic. Someone is always upset.

Other prob is not to many ppl these days care about honesty when money and vacations are at stake im not telling anyone to vote for me on facebook and I have 0 votes which I know I wasn't the worst transformation by far but watch my count that will be honest vote and there you have it

These are only my opinions. I have no stake in this contest....

I think we should do the vote as a public poll here on EF. My gear usage is private and I would be extremely upset if it was put out there on facebook for everyone to see. I could only imagine one of my coworkers spotting my pix and my log and finding out I use aas. This could possibly cost me my career.

I'm sure rick will do the right thing by the contestants and the members. Good luck guys. You all did a great job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom