Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone can agree PLJ is top 3... it just looks like he may get robbed here...
we were told voting by the plats at the beginning of this... from the very first post, up until a week ago...
sorry but i like to tell it how it is... i dont sugar coat my shit...
looks like many others here agree with the way i feel about how the voting is being done...
and about not slacking you are worng there... ive read either PM's or logs where people admit to slacking on either diet or training...
ive told you how i feel about your transformation so you should know this isnt directed at you...
when someone comes on here and says 'wow, i have a chance to redeem myself', or somthing like that, then they are basically admiting they didnt make it and will accept a win anyways...
the EF members have not shown an overwhelming intrest in this contest, so it goes to figure that the winner will be the one that can gather up the most facebook friends to vote for them... its a shame the plats here didnt get more involved with this, otherwise it might not have had to go down like this...

i think everyone can agree PLJ is top 3... it just looks like he may get robbed here...
we were told voting by the plats at the beginning of this... from the very first post, up until a week ago...
looks like many others here agree with the way i feel about how the voting is being done...
and about not slacking you are worng there... ive read either PM's or logs where people admit to slacking on either diet or training...
ive told you how i feel about your transformation so you should know this isnt directed at you...
when someone comes on here and says 'wow, i have a chance to redeem myself', or somthing like that, then they are basically admiting they didnt make it and will accept a win anyways...
the EF members have not shown an overwhelming intrest in this contest, so it goes to figure that the winner will be the one that can gather up the most facebook friends to vote for them... its a shame the plats here didnt get more involved with this, otherwise it might not have had to go down like this...
gotta give it to him he makes a valid point......

I see your side, Moya. Thank you. I agree with most everything you said. I even agree that PLJ should be in the top 3, he had an amazing transformation.

As for the slacking, everyone has had times in the last 90 days where they couldn't perform 100% every day. We aren't professionals and do this for a living. But I do believe given our circumstances we all gave our best.

Know I didnt' directly take offense to you stating my transformation. I know what we've talked about, and I still think the same thing personally.

You're spot on with the participation of EF members, and it is sad to see the lack of it.

Maybe run another poll here at elitefitness it would be more fair
I honestly think PBJ is the 1 place and Moya is the second

OK guys if u dont like the facebook thing state your opinion but bashing the rick or other contestants in this thread will not be tolerated..

u can get your opinion across in a professional manner.Rick is listening,its the whole reason he made this thread

I agee totally moya if I knew all this in the beginning I would have saved my $ 100 that's for sure...I agee with fact that I don't want everyone I know on facebook to know I'm juicing whole time for this that's not their business we were told plat members would vote who don't know me and are totally informed on juicing who won't judge you on juicing...I hope non of my friends see this on facebook like when did we agree it was ok to post our pics on facebook anyway...don't you need consent from us to post our pics on open public site millions of ppl hit daily..family doesn't know I juice hope they don't see this prob be dis owned...def didn't agree to that

I agee totally moya if I knew all this in the beginning I would have saved my $ 100 that's for sure...I agee with fact that I don't want everyone I know on facebook to know I'm juicing whole time for this that's not their business we were told plat members would vote who don't know me and are totally informed on juicing who won't judge you on juicing...I hope non of my friends see this on facebook like when did we agree it was ok to post our pics on facebook anyway...don't you need consent from us to post our pics on open public site millions of ppl hit daily..family doesn't know I juice hope they don't see this prob be dis owned...def didn't agree to that

this is an excellent point..alot of us dont want friends, family or the general public knowing about steriod use

maybe rick will look into the system i stated .. if facebook votes count for maybe 1 pt

and ef has a poll and each vote counts as 15 pts or 20 pts..i think things will even out

Last edited:

Really Moya? Really? I said I want to redeem myself cause I missed out on almost 3 weeks of training. I stuck to the diet but couldn't work out. If you think for one second I slacked you're sorely mistaken. I did two to three workouts a DAY for the ENTIRE CONTEST!!!! I will accept a top three spot because I FEEL LIKE I EARNED A TOP3!!! I've said about a hundred and thirty times now that PETE DESERVES THE WIN!!! I understand you don't like me and so if I make it you'll be pissed off. I'm not going to apologize if I make the top three though. I worked my ass off, sacrificed a ton, like everybody else, and did the best I could.

i wouldnt be pissed if you made it.. .i would LOVE to meet you in Miami bro...
i would hate to see PLJ get bumped though because he dosnt have (he may i dont know) as many facebook friends....
never did i say you slacked.... i said i read about SOMEONE saying they slacked in a PM or their log (forgot where, but ive read it)
as far as saying 'reedeem myself' well, thats what it sounded like to me.... im sure others heard it that way too...
i did find it funny that you started off posting workout vids in your log, then they stopped as soon as i put up some of mine...
i was told we would butt heads during this comp by Zed... that is what make it a COMPETITION.... otherwise it goes back to beiing nothing but a popularity contest.... hell i have a PM still in my box from PLJ being concerned with that...

this is an excellent point..alot of us dont want friends, family or the general public knowing about steriod use

maybe rick will look into the system i stated .. if facebook votes count for maybe 1 pt

and ef has a poll and each vote counts as 15 pts or 20 pts..i think things will even out

Thanks for backing Hurricane! I really don't even want my pics on facebook...I'm not telling my facebook friends to vote cause what I do isn't there business while other contestants don't care who knows they juice family or friends...I never agreed to my pics being on facebook I agreed to them being on EF...this just isn't right not to mention bias...there gotta be btr way now instead of this being positive and life changing makes me wish I never got involved!! Sad it really is that its come to this...I mean the accusations of steroid use is enough def don't need it being confirmed on facebook to millions of ppl like my grand mother who would prob drop dead to heart attack if she knew I was on juice that last thing I need to deal with at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom