Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one told me to do that, I did however message them to Big Rick Rock though. I cannot be left out of the entire competition because of that, or else thats some bullshit.

wow, looking at how the poll is turning out is just flat out disappointing...
...i thought the winners of this would be the ones who deserve it....
not a body transformation contest anymore... why did i waste my time dieting and training so hard and taking the time to make such a log that someone who clearly didnt place as well gets more votes...
i could have gotten fat and slobbish and if i know enough people i could still win...
and im currently in 3rd and still feel this way...

I just got the email from elite fitness about the contest and voting. I saw all the pics of all (?) the competitors and all you guys did a great job and made a big transformation, good job guys/girl your very inspirational.

the facebook thing is a horrible idea. idk if i will ask anyone though because i don't want anyone to open my log and see that i've been juicing this entire time

wow, looking at how the poll is turning out is just flat out disappointing...
...i thought the winners of this would be the ones who deserve it....
not a body transformation contest anymore... why did i waste my time dieting and training so hard and taking the time to make such a log that someone who clearly didnt place as well gets more votes...
i could have gotten fat and slobbish and if i know enough people i could still win...
and im currently in 3rd and still feel this way...

wow Moya, strong words.. watch what you say bro... To say the negative things and criticize others in the voting is just unsportsmanlike and downright rude, Moya, I hope you'd recognize this and change your attitude.. in my opinion you're shunning your own transformation by saying such things. I'm open to hear your thoughts about this in a constructive manner, but check the attitude at the door man.. even if your comments weren't directed at me entirely, it still involves me to some degree. I mean no personal disrespect to you, Moya. I consider you friend, but I don't feel your comments are entirely valid.

I don't know Moya, why did you waste your time? As I understand this was a personal transformation, and everyone's transformation is different. Personally I don't feel there's any way to 'place' in this thing? I think P_sizzle had an amazing transformation, but does that place her lower because her ending photos weren't eye-popping crazy? That's not what it's about.

I'm sorry if I didn't have a small frame that I could pack on muscle to no end, but saying either Rick or I that are currently above you in the rankings don't deserve this is some utter bullcrap. I worked my ass off literally. I know Rick, and I know he busted ass and kept an extreme diet. Do I look fat and slobbish? If I were to cut water I'd look just the same if not better than those current pics because I'm still on diet, and still training.. I am transforming myself all year, this was just the first 90 days.

I'm 6'4" and started at 22%+ body fat, lost 30 pounds and dropped over 4 inches on my waist and lost over 11 inches overall. Needless to say, it takes a while for me to start showing due to my height and body type. In my before photo I'm wearing XXL shorts (38-40) waist, and I still had major love handles and back fat. In my ending photos I'm wearing 32-34 underarmors. I've never been this lean or good looking, ever.. did you see my 325 pound photos? I'm certainly not a mesomorph. I didn't have packed on muscle underneath fat to just simply cut, and I wasn't a 185 beanpole to pack on muscle, I had to do a pure recomp. Everyone else can justify their transformation too.

I'm not saying I deserve this more than anyone else by stating my transformation, but to say that someone deserves it less out of ALL of us is non-sense. I will defend myself on my transformation, but I'm not about to start spouting crap about other contestants if I don't make the top 3. We ALL did amazing in my eyes and everyone deserves to be in the top 3 just as anyone else.

If I'm not mistaken this poll is going to be avail for sometime. Your saying this after just one day is over the line my friend. If I'm not in the top 3 at the end, that's the way the voting turned out, and I bet you'd be singing a different tune in that case? I'll say I deserve this; however I'll NEVER say someone deserves it less. I read all the logs, and saw everyone's effort, no one slacked or did anything to not deserve this as much as the next competitor.

Bottom line.. everyone is going to see a transformation differently than the next.. and how many of EF members read everyone's log, saw everyone's pictures, saw everyone's effort to make a totally unbiased decision? Even then is there going to be favortism among all of us? You bet and voting would also reflect that on facebook or in-house voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom