Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss George Spellwin's Fitness Challenge Bodybuilding Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep the facebook but only let it count for a small % of the vote. let george, the admins count heavily.. then mods, mentors, and then plats. and then regular members.

kinda like Cane's idea up there.. like the way they vote on pro bowlers in the NFL. yeah there is a fan vote, but it isn't 100% of the vote. coaches and players count heavily. I can understand the facebook thing from both sides. on one hand EF knows how important facebook is with marketing.. on the other the competitors do not want their relatives/friends assuming they juice.

but everyone needs to realize if you are gonna be a bodybuilding model it pretty much is common knowledge they all juice, its just not talked about. if that makes sense.

easy top 3:
-PLJ
-Moya
-WCJ

I think the voting should've stayed within the EF forums. I really like the email that went to all the members with pics for voting. That was enough to get everyones attention. Facebook is a little too much. Steroids aren't widely accepted in society, so by putting everyones pics and links to logs on Facebook is too invasive. EF is a nice place to privately discuss safe steroid use, and the EF members are the ones with the knowledge to properly critique a transformation therefore the voting should've stayed right here. Once it's open to Facebook the contestants hard-work becomes discredited by their own families and peers who don't fully understand steroid use.

ya I agree with this, MUCH better IDEA. MODS ADMIN AND GEORGE FTW. Now that im thinkin about it and tellin a few friends to vote, I really dont like the whole facebook, link to my AAS use at all.

ALSO, MOYA MOYA MOYA. I was telling you stronger Bi's and ARMS in general will help your deadlift. You just had to bring it up huh? Here how about this, Dont do curls to help your deadlift, do em to get some decent size arms dude. You got some pee shooters there. what are those little guys? 14's? thats cute. lol

dont take it personally. like you said to rick, Im just trying to butt heads, all in good spirit of the competition. right?

good luck everyone. I pretty much already lost. I really dout im gonna catch up to rick and bader's 50+ votes. That will probably be about how many I would have towards the end of this thing. So if the voting stays how it is. Good Luck to you all. Im sure whoever gets to go to Miami is gonna have a blast. No hard feelings to whoever gets to go. Im happy with my results. Just kinda wish I had my own facebook account now. I could probably get some more votes. No clue how you guys already got 50+. lol get those votes.

PLJ you better get top 3 bro. Im rootin for you
it's easy...you have fb page with a ton of friends and you go to the voting poll and click on promote poll and publish the poll with a comment on all your friends pages asking them to vote for you....but that won't work with me because i barely used fb before this and only had like 25 friends lmao

its just occured to me why facebook is a bad idea. you could create hundreds of facebook identities.. all you need is 100 emails say through yahoo or whatever. and then vote for yourself over and over. so i think the admins, mods, mentors, plats, etc should get 1 vote each on here.

its just occured to me why facebook is a bad idea. you could create hundreds of facebook identities.. all you need is 100 emails say through yahoo or whatever. and then vote for yourself over and over. so i think the admins, mods, mentors, plats, etc should get 1 vote each on here.

+1

Everyone did a great job lets not make this a popularity contest. By pure results It's hard not to think PLJ shouldn't win, just my 2 cents.

a little off topic but,

I had a video contest a few years ago which I spent weeks and tons of time working on, only to get beat out by a guy with a match-box car with a sign who created tons of email accounts and voted himself to win the $2,500 even though I had 20 times as many views on their site and youtube. And even had other contestants telling me I should of won.

the video I did http://youtu.be/c0xNDuLklKM?hd=1http://youtu.be/c0xNDuLklKM

Maybe we should just list on this thread who we voted for.

I voted for PLJ as I have stated earlier.

I can understand why elite used facebook they need some marketing out of this which I understand and do not oppose. Reason I do not oppose is at that start it was said the winner who be the face of elite for the next year.

How about 3 different 3 point voting vehicles, every contestant is judged using 3 different voting vehicles. 3 points facebook. 3 points EF poll. 3 points Mod/Admin vote. We pick the top 3 guys with the highest combined score.

That is 3 points per judging for each, Face, EF and Mod/Admin.
3 points to 1st.
2 to 2nd and
1 point to 3rd place
Point awarded in every voting vehicle. The one with the most points wins and 2nd and 3rd are picked the same way.

This is the only sure way to make sure the competition is not corrupted.

Maybe run another poll here at elitefitness it would be more fair
I honestly think PBJ is the 1 place and Moya is the second

LOL :):):) awesome

but seriously, I think a poll on EF would be the way to go. I'm not going on FB and linking my name up with a voting poll to a steroid board. No offense to anyone, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.

I vote:

1) PLJ
2)Moya
3)wcjcMr.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom